Worst feeling ever? Having your debut cancelled

Worst feeling ever, was on weight and had everything ready to debut on the 28th, get a call tonight, 15 days from weigh ins, canceling the event, I'm crushed out so much into this debut (pro and 185) I'm just literally worst pit of my stomach feeling ever best shape I ever was in best training I ever got and had the ug loud and proud on my banner.... Ughh this sucks Phone Post 3.0

Fucking horrible,
Sorry to hear that Phone Post 3.0

Fuck man that sucks!!! Sorry to hear!

Bought t shirts, bought banner, had awesome sponsors, just can't seem to debut lol.... Think I'm going to Hardee's lol Phone Post 3.0

Damn that sucks !!! Hopefully you can get another fight asap. Phone Post 3.0

Cheat night!
Get em next time.
Your turn will come. Phone Post 3.0

NomoRomophobia - Cheat night!
Get em next time.
Your turn will come. Phone Post 3.0
It's sad I have had fights fall out before, everytime I was like yay I get to eat.... Seriously not even crossing my mind this time.... Although I kinda wish there was a Taco Bell close haha Phone Post 3.0

get in touch with some promoters with fights coming up and let them know your ready to go on short notice.

FIGHT FOR NICK DIAZ!!!

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=1&thread=2187043&page=1&pc=4

Do IT!!!

Mark Krumrine - Bought t shirts, bought banner, had awesome sponsors, just can't seem to debut lol.... Think I'm going to Hardee's lol Phone Post 3.0

That sucks, stay away from the Hardee's though. Keep the weight off.

Hope you get to debut soon, best of luck!

The saddest part is this was only 30 minutes from me.

"Please, take a seat. You have Cancer".

That's worse.

Yea....like BenBJJ theres worse feelings. Just keep those in mind and maybe they'll keep your spirits up while you wait for a new fight. Tough luck, it always sucks to hear someone's fight fell through.

This sucks man Phone Post

Tough luck man... Keep up the hard work and you'll get in there soon. Phone Post 3.0

playboy bump

http://i.imgur.com/UmKP4hm.gif

time traveling 12er - Yeah, to all you assholes that say that events should be cancelled because it's not up to your highly amazing standards, think about everyone else on the card. It's a fucked up thing to do to a fighter who's putting his blood and sweat into a fight. Some of you think just paying them show money would be enough, but I'm sure they'd still like their sponsor money and many would like get out there and prove something.

I take it they did not let you bang.. bro.

Honestly it was a combo of hard work, hitting a personal goal I Had not hit yet, and the amazing support from my sponsors, the ug, and my training partners and gym, I feel bad for all everyone else has put into the fight.... Word were getting is 9 Ammys dropped off in one day, the problem with Ammys not showing after there agreed to do so is a killer in pa, and unfortunately there's no punishment for it... Everyone else suffers. I really feel bad for a couple guys from our gym that were planning Ammy debuts and had sold crazy tickets, had family coming in ect.... Phone Post 3.0

I had my debut cricket match canned by rain I'm still devo. And it's 20 years on. Phone Post

Mark Krumrine - Worst feeling ever, was on weight and had everything ready to debut on the 28th, get a call tonight, 15 days from weigh ins, canceling the event, I'm crushed out so much into this debut (pro and 185) I'm just literally worst pit of my stomach feeling ever best shape I ever was in best training I ever got and had the ug loud and proud on my banner.... Ughh this sucks Phone Post 3.0

Just turn up and start kicking ass, thats what I'd do.

Don't let 'the man' hold you down bro, you fight when you wanna fight

You bang when you wanna bang Phone Post