Worst fight of the night

You fucking cunt! The only reason you getting fed is cause most people are drunk or half cut. You and your pathetic troll kind are scum of the earth, don't u fucking forget it! Phone Post

dhas - ban this man

. Phone Post

My guess is if you could see this douchenozzles negative count it would be rather high after this thread. Phone Post

I did think jds was tired after 30 seconds. He looked lethargic before the hit that dropped him. Other than that I thought it was entertaining. Got to see Jds' ground skills. Cain was tenacious..nice jab and closing the distance. Just great heart that it went the fight went the distance.... No one can hold onto that heavyweight belt I guess.

Settle down kiddos, dang. The man posted his opinion. So what? Phone Post

Did you see the Okami fight? Phone Post

Stretch plum, I will never read another word you post on this site. Phone Post

Go watch the fight again and stop bein such a dumbass Phone Post

Sloppy, grabbing, clutching, wall and stall, rapid fatigue, unable to finish a shot guy for 4.5 rounds.

All were primary elements of the fight and comprised most of it. Yes, it was inspiring that JDS hung in there. Yes it had juice because it was a hvwt championship fight. But if you didn't know the people, all that would be talked about is why couldn't CV finish him, why did he just try to clutch most of the second half of the fight, and of course JDS's grit and cardio issue. And how juvenile and stupid most of you are.

and miller/lauzon should've been fight of the night. That fight was ridiculously awesome...except I was rooting for Joe.

I like the idea of taking money away from the two that get worst fight of the night.

It'll make everybody fight harder.

I loved the fight, I was on the edge of my seat. Phone Post

the fight didn't suck JDS looked like absolute SHIT though. Cain beat the dog shit out of him. i do however think that Cain could have finished but was cautious and didn't go for the kill. 

oh and OP  VTFD cocksucker

............. Phone Post