Worst Marketable Champs ever

Obviously MM, Barao before IMO

Any others?

I think one thing that hurts MM is the fact he has no aura of invisibility despite his dominance.
His loss to Cruz is still fresh in fans minds, also his fight with McCall where Ian had him in deep trouble.

What hurt Barao is simply he never won the belt from the real champ, Cruz. Something that also hurts TJ now Phone Post 3.0

Askren. Phone Post 3.0

The Mouse who is Mighty
Steve Jennum
Dave Menne

I think MM has an aura in invisibility if you shut off the lights. Granted he's not very dark, so I see your point. Phone Post 3.0

This conversation begins and ends with Tim Sylvia.

TheFuzz - This conversation begins and ends with Tim Sylvia.
VU. So true. Poor Tim, I always felt so damn bad for him. Phone Post 3.0

I'd argue that his aura of invisibility is one of the main reasons why he's unmarketable.

I loved the guy, but poor Sean Sherk. With his wrestling background, positive steroid test, and baby t-rex arms... Uncle Dana must've partied like it was 1999 when Sherk lost the title.

At 35-1, brutally and quickly finishing people, I'd say Barao was pretty marketable. Maybe not for the ladies, but that's whatever. Phone Post 3.0

SUPER HLUK -
TheFuzz - This conversation begins and ends with Tim Sylvia.
VU. So true. Poor Tim, I always felt so damn bad for him. Phone Post 3.0
Would still prefer a Timmy fight... Phone Post 3.0

"Worst Marketable Champs" makes no sense. If anything, it means champs who are marketable but not good. What you meant to say was "Most Unmarketable Champs".

You're welcome.

Mighty Mouse by far.

At least Sylvia was big, intimidating and exciting. MM ain't got nothin' on Tim Sylvia!!

Part of me would say that I can't wait until Mighty Mouse gets beat (because I think he's an arrogant little douche - just my opinion) but.... I don't care enough either way. He could be champ or never fight again and it doesn't matter to me.

RDA doesn't seem to be getting much of a push. Dana has to be hoping Cowboy wins.

Also feel Robbie doesn't get enough push but maybe his bad ass fights speak for themselves. Phone Post 3.0

Attila - Mighty Mouse by far.

At least Sylvia was big, intimidating and exciting. MM ain't got nothin' on Tim Sylvia!!
How quickly the AA and Monson fights have bern forgotten Phone Post 3.0

Mr Sizzzz - RDA doesn't seem to be getting much of a push. Dana has to be hoping Cowboy wins.

Also feel Robbie doesn't get enough push but maybe his bad ass fights speak for themselves. Phone Post 3.0
Does the ufc really "push" anyone now days, outside of Ronda and McGregor, with Honeycutt on the horizon if he does well?
Jon Jones was dominate as hell, and he never really got a big push.
Jose Aldo doesn't, lawler doesn't, weidman doesn't.
All the champs outside of Rousey only get talked about when a fight is coming up. Phone Post 3.0

My god this aura of invisibility Phone Post 3.0

Without a doubt Tim Sylvia.

If Mighty Mouse was invisible, he'd be a lot more marketable - OP Phone Post 3.0

turdboy - "Worst Marketable Champs" makes no sense. If anything, it means champs who are marketable but not good. What you meant to say was "Most Unmarketable Champs".

You're welcome.
Least marketable champs imo Phone Post 3.0