Worst neighbors ever!

I genuinely never stopped to think about it before, but this thread made me realize - that somehow, aside from my college dorm 30 years ago, I have never lived in a place where I share walls with strangers. I've always lived in a house, either with mates I knew well or just me (and girl at times).

I did live on one side of a duplex for about 2 years and the other side was either vacant, or being lived in by a friend from work.

Some of these stories definitely sound like nightmares, and i'd probably plan murder too if it were me.

It sure sounds like country living is for you.

Mountain Medic-

"But I won too, because two weeks later, after all the damage was repaired, there's a hot skinny broad with a southern cakalaki accent petting my dog in my front yard.

One look and I knew this was going to be a problem. Enter MrsMedic into my life...."

This last part of your story is awesome! You did indeed win...bigly. Glad it worked out so well for you in the end.

Definitely made all the bullshit worth it for you. Sometimes things work out surprisingly well, even in shitty situations.

1 Like

is there any way to hide raw meat in her air vents?

1 Like

Dryfly -

Mountain Medic-

"But I won too, because two weeks later, after all the damage was repaired, there's a hot skinny broad with a southern cakalaki accent petting my dog in my front yard.

One look and I knew this was going to be a problem. Enter MrsMedic into my life...."

This last part of your story is awesome! You did indeed win...bigly. Glad it worked out so well for you in the end.

Definitely made all the bullshit worth it for you. Sometimes things work out surprisingly well, even in shitty situations.

Its the only reason I ever tell the story :)

It's also a perfect "you knew who I was when we met, you can't act surprised now when I do MM shit".

holly9000 -

Is this code?

Mountain Medic - 
holly9000 -

Is this code?

Could be...

Mountain Medic - 
holly9000 -

Is this code?

You want some raw meat in your air vent too, don't you, you fucking idiot?

1 Like

sadic1 -
Mountain Medic - 
holly9000 -

Is this code?

You want some raw meat in your air vent too, don't you, you fucking idiot?

Im not saying no

Just move

PatK -
David@accu - 
baj54 - 

OP you sound like an asshole. Even though I do agree with your actions but did you really complain to the attorney representing the property? What did you expect them to do? You going to sue the owners of the property? 

Did you ever think to ask the property managers if you could be moved to a different apartment do to all those issues you brought up? I bet that probably would have solved alot of your issues. 

If you feel the kids are being abused then you should have called child services. Not the apartment manager. Not the police. In fact your kinda an asshole for not doing that. 

Your an all around asshole in this situation. No wonder nobody wants to work with you. Your an asshole. 

I complained to the property management company probably about 30 times. It was their attorney who called me.  I've asked them to be moved. I asked them to move me. No to both. I already have called CPS on her as well... twice.

Can I ask why i'm the asshole here? What exactly have I done?

Ignore this troll.

He's an antagonastic prick on every thread he posts on.

Exactly. Hope it gets better dave!

1 Like

The only reasonable solution is to be more obnoxious than her. 

Or, use Reasonable Accommodation. Contact MDCR or your areas FHC Office. 

PTSD is covered as an emotional disability under ADA. You can file a complaint and get help. 

FYI it is a reasonable accommodation to request a quiter unit. You may need to prove the trauma and neglect by the property owner and your disability. So get evidence (video and recording, and all emails sent by you) and from your Doctor. 

You may not be able to sue for damages but a good ADA lawyer can sue for violating the ADA. Before a lawyer is contacted reach out to state comissions to resolve the issue and document everything. 

I would personally just move at this point. This kind of action on your behalf is far more calculated and started before you first complained.

1 Like

Mountain Medic -
Dryfly -

I lived in an apartment once years ago. Just once, and shit like this is why. Mine was a slightly better situation in that it was 2 men as opposed to a woman. Loud as fuck, weird as fuck, loud music all night long.

Hollered, threatened, and cussed at them many times, it did not one little bit of good. May even have made them louder.

Went on at all hours of the day and night for a few weeks. Couldn't/wouldn't take it anymore and beat the ever loving shit out of both of them. Caught them each alone in the parking lot coming home. Didn't say a word this time, just walked up and started swinging. The second one quickly seemed like he could box, so I put him on his ass and beat on him until my damn hand was broken...and so was he.

I did indeed get them gone. It also got me a misdemeanor charge, 60 days in jail, a nice hefty fine, and some restitution payments. By far my longest stay to date. So I didn't really win, but in my mind I did. I ended something that was driving me fucking nuts.

Was it worth it...hell yes. We bought our first home right after that. I would live all alone way up high in a tent in the the mountains, and send my wife to her moms, before I ever lived in an apartment again. Not even if they paid me the rent money to do so.

Do not have any comprehension whatsoever of why someone would choose on purpose to live in an apartment, condo, townhouse, all the same damn thing. Some folks, I fully understand have no choice and I genuinely feel for them, but this place has shown me that many choose to do so on purpose. Do not understand that choice at all, not even a little bit.

Best of luck OP. It is a literal no win situation. Short of the following you can do nothing.

Throwing her in a 300 foot deep drift mining hole hours out in the desert, is my only idea. It is admittedly not a good one at all, but I do indeed understand.

This is a big part of why I live where I do. My closest neighbor could hire a professional rock band to play live music in their yard... And I would never even know about it.

We shoot in our yard quite regularly, and no one knows it. It is also very legal to do so for any who are wondering.

Best wishes OP, sorry to say it, but you are going to need it. Find a way, anyway, to get the hell out of there.

My first place in MT was an old victorian split into 3 units.

Upstairs was a danzig loving married couple if around 25. They were practicing for the trailer park every night. The 7 weeks of this included things like him crashing, literally, into our front yard with his car and then passing out, resulting in his wife begging me to carry him upstairs before the cops arrived. Her barging into my place hammered and offering me pills, then refusing to leave, then throwing herself on my floor like a fat kid at walmart. I literally dragged her out of my apt by her ankles while she was screaming "you're not going to rape me, are you?" When she stood up on the porch she tried to run right back in, I just put my arm straight out and she somehow bounced off that, rounded a corner, and went through a window. Like a pro she pops right up, says "my husband knows a guy, he can fix it, keep this just between us?" all sober all of a sudden and casually walks upstairs to their place.

Two nights later I smell smoke around 0300. I pound on their door with no response. I kick their door in and walk up into a smoke filled room, find the frying pan with god knows what black and flaming, the cheap aluminum pan I'd red hot and deformed, it's a couple minutes away from making the paper kind of situation.

I open the kitchen window. I grab a sweatshirt conveniently located, use it to grab the pan, and huck that shit into the back yard because the sink actually looked more flammable.

I find them both face down fully clothed on their bed, there is a burning cigarette on the carpet.

Fuck em, I stomped on the smoke and went back to bed.

3 days after that they are once again screaming and yelling at each other. Sweet nothings like "I fucking hate you!" "I hope you fucking die!", "Pleas hit me, the cops will kick your ass!"..... You know, pillow talk.

I'd had enough and started beating on the walls and yelling shut the fuck up.

"What?" Comes through the wall 

"I said shut the fuck up!"

Then I hear her egging him on. "You going to let him talk to me like that?"

"Well, uhh..."

"NO! Go kick his ass!"

"Uhhhh"

"FUCK YOU, COME UP HERE AND SAY THAT!"

"Shut the fuck up"

So, being the well adjusted man that I am, I got out of bed, went to their front door in my underwear, opened it (because it no longer locked, lol), and say it ends right here right now or it ends in the front yard right here right now. No more.

Dead silence. For a very long time.

"Sorry bro"

"Pussy"

They moved out that night. So I kinda lost that one, lol. Nothing but noise, but they didn't own much. At all.

But I won too, because two weeks later, after all the damage was repaired, there's a hot skinny broad with a southern cakalaki accent petting my dog in my front yard.

One look and I knew this was going to be a problem. Enter MrsMedic into my life....

I knew there was a mrs medic. I always just assumed your hillbilly ass kidnapped some chick and she got Stockholm syndrome lmao

2 Likes

Kirik Jr -
Mountain Medic -
Dryfly -

I lived in an apartment once years ago. Just once, and shit like this is why. Mine was a slightly better situation in that it was 2 men as opposed to a woman. Loud as fuck, weird as fuck, loud music all night long.

Hollered, threatened, and cussed at them many times, it did not one little bit of good. May even have made them louder.

Went on at all hours of the day and night for a few weeks. Couldn't/wouldn't take it anymore and beat the ever loving shit out of both of them. Caught them each alone in the parking lot coming home. Didn't say a word this time, just walked up and started swinging. The second one quickly seemed like he could box, so I put him on his ass and beat on him until my damn hand was broken...and so was he.

I did indeed get them gone. It also got me a misdemeanor charge, 60 days in jail, a nice hefty fine, and some restitution payments. By far my longest stay to date. So I didn't really win, but in my mind I did. I ended something that was driving me fucking nuts.

Was it worth it...hell yes. We bought our first home right after that. I would live all alone way up high in a tent in the the mountains, and send my wife to her moms, before I ever lived in an apartment again. Not even if they paid me the rent money to do so.

Do not have any comprehension whatsoever of why someone would choose on purpose to live in an apartment, condo, townhouse, all the same damn thing. Some folks, I fully understand have no choice and I genuinely feel for them, but this place has shown me that many choose to do so on purpose. Do not understand that choice at all, not even a little bit.

Best of luck OP. It is a literal no win situation. Short of the following you can do nothing.

Throwing her in a 300 foot deep drift mining hole hours out in the desert, is my only idea. It is admittedly not a good one at all, but I do indeed understand.

This is a big part of why I live where I do. My closest neighbor could hire a professional rock band to play live music in their yard... And I would never even know about it.

We shoot in our yard quite regularly, and no one knows it. It is also very legal to do so for any who are wondering.

Best wishes OP, sorry to say it, but you are going to need it. Find a way, anyway, to get the hell out of there.

Upstairs was a danzig loving married couple if around 25. They were practicing for the trailer park every night. The 7 weeks of this included things like him crashing, literally, into our front yard with his car and then passing out, resulting in his wife begging me to carry him upstairs before the cops arrived. Her barging into my place hammered and offering me pills, then refusing to leave, then throwing herself on my floor like a fat kid at walmart. I literally dragged her out of my apt by her ankles while she was screaming "you're not going to rape me, are you?" When she stood up on the porch she tried to run right back in, I just put my arm straight out and she somehow bounced off that, rounded a corner, and went through a window. Like a pro she pops right up, says "my husband knows a guy, he can fix it, keep this just between us?" all sober all of a sudden and casually walks upstairs to their place.

Two nights later I smell smoke around 0300. I pound on their door with no response. I kick their door in and walk up into a smoke filled room, find the frying pan with god knows what black and flaming, the cheap aluminum pan I'd red hot and deformed, it's a couple minutes away from making the paper kind of situation.

I open the kitchen window. I grab a sweatshirt conveniently located, use it to grab the pan, and huck that shit into the back yard because the sink actually looked more flammable.

I find them both face down fully clothed on their bed, there is a burning cigarette on the carpet.

3 days after that they are once again screaming and yelling at each other. Sweet nothings like "I fucking hate you!" "I hope you fucking die!", "Pleas hit me, the cops will kick your ass!"..... You know, pillow talk.

"Well, uhh..."

"NO! Go kick his ass!"

"Uhhhh"

"Shut the fuck up"

So, being the well adjusted man that I am, I got out of bed, went to their front door in my underwear, opened it (because it no longer locked, lol), and say it ends right here right now or it ends in the front yard right here right now. No more.

"Sorry bro"

"Pussy"

They moved out that night. So I kinda lost that one, lol. Nothing but noise, but they didn't own much. At all.

But I won too, because two weeks later, after all the damage was repaired, there's a hot skinny broad with a southern cakalaki accent petting my dog in my front yard.

One look and I knew this was going to be a problem. Enter MrsMedic into my life....

I knew there was a mrs medic. I always just assumed your hillbilly ass kidnapped some chick and she got Stockholm syndrome lmao

100% Stockholm! Our first date I told her I'm in love with another woman, I'm in no shape for a relationship, and even if I was I'll never get married, you deserve better than I will ever have to offer.

Still not married, somehow my bullshit pulled it off. 

She's the best thing to happen to anyone she's ever met, I'm still completely baffled that she picked me to ride this shit out with. So is anyone that's ever met us.

Mountain Medic -
Dryfly -

"Well, uhh..."

"NO! Go kick his ass!"

"Uhhhh"

"Shut the fuck up"

"Sorry bro"

"Pussy"

It didn't lock anymore haha

2 Likes

Apartment living is fine until you get that one noisy neighbor.

MojoSoDope -

Id take them over my last ghetto drug dealer neighbor. He would rev a crotch rocket literally two feet from my door for 30 min at midnight and play the drums very bad for hours and hours every day. When he wasnt playing the drums he was kicking in his own front door, beating his gf and shaking my walls with rap music. Oh also would lock his rottweiler in a tiny cage outside his door and it would bark and cry for hours. On more than one occasion I punched him in the mouth and mushed his ghetto whore of a gf. She was one of those loud trash white girls who try to act black. 

Lol this is OG

Dryfly -

This clown is the best bullshitter in the history of the internet. I, especially, love his excessive use of adjectives.

1 Like

The Pete -

Sue for the punitive damages she's causing you

PUNITIVE DAMAGES HERE!!!

1 Like

1 Like