Worst neighbors ever!

In for updates

Op reminds me of myself in how you describe the affects of the noise. I've had some rough neighbors but never as bad or as consistent as what you're dealing with. Deep repetitive bass thumping all night puts me in murder mode. Really fucks with your whole well being.

A guy i use to work with got so upset with a bad neighbor he started carrying a gun in case it got out of hand. It was a house he owned so he really couldn't move. The guy was one of the nicest people i've ever met.The guys teenage son was robbing stuff from his yard and his dad was throwing shit over the fence and countless other things. Luckily they were forclosed on and had to leave.

L8ter

AU $125.93  6? Off | Strike Back neighbor upstairs noise machine Noise Deadener/Sound eliminator/Silencer/Muffler NOISE  reduce/decrease/cut down

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mtq18b1

Buy a drill, start drilling holes all night long. Ask her if she needs help with her kids. Drill holes and blame it on the kids. Drill holes in the kids, blame the kids. Change your name here to hole driller. Drill some more holes.

1 Like

I had a noisy neighbor. I took my stereos speakers and literally put them up against my windows facing his house. I played Zappa's 'Broken Hearts are for Assholes' over and over at top volume for a few days. The noise stopped.

Totally true.

come on dave, don't leave us hanging

let's get a weight update

No dice how does that device work?   I've struck out trying to find a video on it.   It would be a great tool if it actually cancels vibrations and stomping

evh - 

lol

So there really hasn't been anything to update you guys with. She's being a cunt and purposely trying to be as obnoxious before she gets kicked out in 6 days.  So I have decided to make her last week here a living hell. I have been stomping everytime I have to walk somewhere. Apparently it was too loud as my other neighbors thought something was wrong and knocked on my door to check on me.  I have been trying to sleep during the day when I have an hour or two so I can wake up extra early to wake them up. I like to be at my office by about 6:30am when we open for business so I have been knocking on her door every morning for the past few days and just leaving when she opens it up eventually. 

I was also thinking of buying those stink bombs you can get from joke sites and throw them at her door. Probably should have done this sooner but never thought of it. Would just be a waste of money if I did it now because by the time they get delivered she's only going to have to deal with the smell for a couple days. 

Don't put them in the building.  If she has a car hide them just below the windshield and under the hood.  eventually they'll break open and that is where the air intake is

David@accu -
evh - 

lol

So there really hasn't been anything to update you guys with. She's being a cunt and purposely trying to be as obnoxious before she gets kicked out in 6 days.  So I have decided to make her last week here a living hell. I have been stomping everytime I have to walk somewhere. Apparently it was too loud as my other neighbors thought something was wrong and knocked on my door to check on me.  I have been trying to sleep during the day when I have an hour or two so I can wake up extra early to wake them up. I like to be at my office by about 6:30am when we open for business so I have been knocking on her door every morning for the past few days and just leaving when she opens it up eventually. 

I was also thinking of buying those stink bombs you can get from joke sites and throw them at her door. Probably should have done this sooner but never thought of it. Would just be a waste of money if I did it now because by the time they get delivered she's only going to have to deal with the smell for a couple days. 

So you finally cracked and decided the special needs kids will be collateral damage during your payback.

Jump Kick -
David@accu -
evh - 

lol

So you finally cracked and decided the special needs kids will be collateral damage during your payback.

I mean, he’s living in constant fear of a woman pushing and killing him. 

1 Like

what’s the update, david

Fucked up I’m havin trouble it’s like a nightclub below and the otherguys on the xans calling ambulances everyday.

Did OP ever fully address the reason he brags about being a mogul but lives in an apartment?

Not a great way to build wealth IMHO.