Worst pain you've ever had?

low back pain!!! couldn't even lace up my shoes. took me about an hour and a half just to get out of bed to a standing position. 2 days of misery. eventually got better with the help of motrin.

either of my kidney stones (you guys don't know pain until you've had a kidney stone) it involves me laying on the groaning and swearing a lot

Getting an antibiotic shot in the hip with no lidocaine. To describe the pain...

It feels like someone has slit your leg open with a razor blade, peeled the flesh and all the meat back from the femur bone, poured gasoline on the femur and set it on fire, then proceeded to beat on the bone with a ball peen hammer. Lasted about 20 minutes...

Second to that was when I got testicular contortion when I was 14 years old. It's when the blood vessels that feed the testicles get twisted up and the blood flow is cut off. My left nut swelled up to the size of a tennis ball. Had to have surgery to fix it and almost lost it. Everything came out OK, though... :)

Peace-
Cam

Working takedowns in class about 12 years back, I was showing one of my students a one arm shoulder throw (ippon seonaga). I had him throw me a couple times to help him get the hang of it, and he dropped me on the concrete instead of the crappy little mat we had, but I didn't think anything of it. About a week later my hamstring felt badly pulled. The pain just kept getting worse, and after about 3 quack doctors that said I just had a pulled muscle and eight weeks of pain, I finally went to a chiropractor. Seems my hip had been completely dislocated for two months. The pain got so bad I had blurred vision and couldn't sleep at night. It took six months to alleviate the major pain, and another year and a half before I could kick again. It sucked bad.

Damn... I think Bush Hog might lead this "contest"!

Here's my tale of woe:

I've passed maybe 10 kidney stones...

But, the worst pain by far I've ever had was when they tried to remove a catheter, and failed to deflate the "ballon" which kept it in place... felt as though someone applied a branding iron to my penis!

At that time I couldn't turn over in bed without assistance... but when they tried to take that baby out, I almost went thru the ceiling.

plantar fascia in my foot! seriously that shit was like the walking death! dont ever laugh when you hear of a pro athlete with it! that shit is like getting shot constantly in your feet every step ypu take!

I got in the nuts with a lacrosse ball in college....I swear to you guys I thought I saw God.....I cant even describe the kind of pain I felt....had to lay daown and couldn't get up for like 3 hours...it started raining on me & everything....actually when I think about the hit these days...it feels like I'm chewing tin foil in my teeth 

my worse pain didnt involve training or a fight, so i guess i cant post it here

Probably when I broke my tailbone. EVERYTHING hurts except just standing still. Get's pretty boring after while, so you move, and then you realize that boring is not so bad after all...

WEIRDEST feeling is without a doubt, a Spinal Tap.

This is so wussy compared to some of the stuff so far, but the worst physical pain I can remember was when I had to have my appendix removed. Doctor says he's never seen an appendix so bad without bursting and doesn't believe that I never felt any pain in the months leading up to it. In the span of about 3 hours it went from me having a slighty upset stomach to me being bent over in pain, dry heaving, and having violent shaking fits. I also didn't have insurance so when I got my hospital bills a few months later that felt a lot like getting kicked in the nuts a few times

ruptured disks in my back from weight training.. like 3 diffrent ones.. my body is slanted i cant stand up straight..the pain is unbareable most of the time i can stand it.. but the other day i was getting into the car and got stuck in a weird position.. my whole body went numb and the nerves in my back felt like they exploded.. it hurt so bad i couldnt even scream or yell.. i went straight to tears... and i have been shot, stabbed and even hit on the top of my head with a wooden bat and this hurt more than any of those things put together!! (*Note I havent shedded tears since i was like 15)..lol

"Getting an antibiotic shot in the hip with no lidocaine. To describe the pain..."

I guess that nurse didn't like you! well, thats what I do when I don't like the patient, hehe

Having Acl reconstruction was about a 5 for pain. Having my quad cramp up, and grab ahold of the sciatica
nerve, was about a 9. Was down on the floor for over an hour, before I was able to get up.....very slowly.
Found out that the nerve is about as big as your thumb, in some spots. Thats a lot of nerve to pass pain signals.

Eye pain followed by tooth pain.

Broke many bones among other things and nothing comes close to eye pain.

Breaking the femur bone in my leg, that fucking hurts!

this thread is hurting me

I had a kidney stone as well. I passed it before the Dr. had a chance to do anything (pain wise). After it passed ,and I'm pissing blood, the sick-o Dr. shows me a picture of a kidney stone magnified ... it looks like a sand burr. Mine was the size of a grain of salt. I worked with a guy that had one pass that was the size of a pea.

*Curling up in pain and agony*

Ouch!

When my left hip collapsed, that hurt a lot. It didn't hurt as bad as when my right hip collapsed though. By collapse, I mean exactly that. The ball on the top of the femur just simply caves in. The right one was much worse because I had a bone graph to try and keep it from collapsing and had to sit in a wheelchair for 11 months for it to heal and the first step I took, crack, it collasped. The total hip replacement surgery was bunny compared to the collapse itself. Lucky for me, the doctor tells me my shoulder replacement is going to hurt worse. Pain pills are for pussies.

Ice Hockey League game. I'm playing defense against Nokia (Finns) A slapshot comes in and hits my Glove against my stick. Result? Last digit of my pinky finger cut off clean. We picked it up and my finger nail out of my glove and I had it reattached that night. I had to drive myself to the hospital holdin my shit in my lap on ice. It took morphine to slightly dull the excruciating pain that night.... enjoy!