Worst Part of Disney

Fat fucks on scooters. They slow everything down and act like they own the right of way for everything. I'm not talking about disabled people, just fat disgusting pigs who don't want to walk. They can stand and walk at the Buffett lines. Phone Post 3.0

Umm they're everywhere, not just Disney
'MURICA!!!! Phone Post 3.0

I dont' understand why they won't legitiamatly check on who uses them??  Oh, you have a prostetic leg, here have a scooter.  You have a broken ankle, her'es a scooter.  Oh, you're just a fat lazy fuck, walk bitch. 

BBC_Fighting -

I dont' understand why they won't legitiamatly check on who uses them??  Oh, you have a prostetic leg, here have a scooter.  You have a broken ankle, her'es a scooter.  Oh, you're just a fat lazy fuck, walk bitch. 

Yep. The scooter takes up 3 seats on the bus and they take up two seats themselves. Phone Post 3.0

Dead President - Umm they're everywhere, not just Disney
'MURICA!!!! Phone Post 3.0

This

That and then let about 400x more people than the should. It's more crowded than India

invalid - That and then let about 400x more people than the should. It's more crowded than India
This is true. Phone Post 3.0

FudgePackedByScrapPack - You obviously weren't at Disney when they had groups of what me and my family called flag people. This is from the 90's but my whole family hated the flag people.

They were basically large groups of foreigners that all wore the same colored shirt and had giant flags with same color so no one would get lost. Phone Post 3.0

They are still there, bro.  All the time. 

Ha. Im havin back problems right now and just went to disneyland with the family. I rented a scooter there so i could at least be with my brother and his family (including my nephew). I wasnt able to go on shit but i had a good time with the family.

That said scooters are slow and dont stop on a dime. People constantly just cut u off so theres not much momentum building. Cant just be runnin over kids n shit.

I think my point was that not everyone in scooters are totally disabled. Some people probably cant walk long distances but can walk to the bathroom an stuff.

That said the fat fucks that need the should be banned for taking up two lanes. Phone Post 3.0

FudgePackedByScrapPack -
BBC_Fighting -
FudgePackedByScrapPack - You obviously weren't at Disney when they had groups of what me and my family called flag people. This is from the 90's but my whole family hated the flag people.

They were basically large groups of foreigners that all wore the same colored shirt and had giant flags with same color so no one would get lost. Phone Post 3.0

They are still there, bro.  All the time. 

Fuck..... Phone Post 3.0
Saw a couple large groups of the flag people today. Phone Post 3.0

So no one would get lost? Well, I guess I could see how that would easily happen. Phone Post 3.0

Kings21 - Ha. Im havin back problems right now and just went to disneyland with the family. I rented a scooter there so i could at least be with my brother and his family (including my nephew). I wasnt able to go on shit but i had a good time with the family.

That said scooters are slow and dont stop on a dime. People constantly just cut u off so theres not much momentum building. Cant just be runnin over kids n shit.

I think my point was that not everyone in scooters are totally disabled. Some people probably cant walk long distances but can walk to the bathroom an stuff.

That said the fat fucks that need the should be banned for taking up two lanes. Phone Post 3.0
No problems with legitimate scooters use. The fat fucks that need the exercise irk me. Phone Post 3.0