worst prank ever

hiring a caricature artist is the best Team Rampage could come up with?  that elaborate work probably set Tiki back 2-weeks pay. 

I'm not sure how they thought a caricature was going to make these guys mad. That's what they give to people as a retirement gift because they make people happy.

what happened to good old days when you'd put Vicks or Bengay in someone's jock? Kids are soft these days.

I missed the episode. Who are those people in the drawing and how do they relate to TUF?

TheMeatyLegend - I missed the episode. Who are those people in the drawing and how do they relate to TUF?

That's supposed to be Rashad in the boat and his team in the water. They really cheaped out on the artist.

lol

Looks like Diego Sanchez and Cindy O in some sort of couple's fishing retreat nightmare

Photobucket

I would have posted pics and articles of Rampage's truck being chased by the police. The BIG truck with his face on the side of it. I would then switch out all his teams water with energy drinks.

titties definitely ain't liking that picture.

2JupitersTooMany - Photobucket

Gina Carano and Sean Sherk??

PatrickFreitas - 

That guy has some balls.

CagePotato - 
PatrickFreitas - 

That guy has some balls.

woulda been fine without this

What has been seen...

CagePotato - 
PatrickFreitas - 

That guy has some balls.

or a very swollen taint.

lets just say..you know your getting old when you hire people to make caricatures of other people as a prank..

may as well dust off the ol' whoopy cushion tiki, shoot

"DAYUM RASHAD YO FART STANK >:)"