Worst stoppage I've ever seen

What the frunk? Can't a ref just admit he was wrong at let them keep at it? Phone Post

That was very premature. Terrible... Phone Post

Horrible stoppage! Phone Post

As soon as he came out to eminem I knew it wasnt going to go well for him. Phone Post

terrible stoppage.

FanToFighter -  What the frunk? Can't a ref just admit he was wrong at let them keep at it? Phone Post

If that's the worst you've ever seen then you started watching MMA tonight. 

And no twerp. Once a ref makes a call, they can't recant it. lol

Go to sleep. No more input from you.

suess - 

dude was out on the feet...  

Dude was in the process of standing back up when it was stopped. It was BS.

Super early. Would it really have mattered though? Phone Post

Authority Figure -
FanToFighter -  What the frunk? Can't a ref just admit he was wrong at let them keep at it? Phone Post

If that's the worst you've ever seen then you started watching MMA tonight. 

And no twerp. Once a ref makes a call, they can't recant it. lol

Go to sleep. No more input from you.

Lol it was not the worst ever. But it was a little quick Phone Post

It was definitely one of the most premature stoppages you'll see. I think Yves thought he was out, had already committed to stepping in, realized that he was back but couldn't turn back after already stepping in to call the bout to a finish Phone Post

He was seeing stars. The only left to see was Jesus. Ref saved his life. He's a hero.

Was early but hardly the worst ever.

It was premature, but it's very, very doubtful he was coming back from that. Saved him some brain cells at least. It's funny how fans are so eager to let fighters sustain permanent brain damage (and at the same time often complain about lineal kicks).

he woulda knock him cold ne way buddy was on instinct

elkins/carvalho

If rogan called it a great stoppage, you guys would be parroting that instead.

Good stoppage. Phone Post

Doctor Snuggles - It was premature, but it's very, very doubtful he was coming back from that. Saved him some brain cells at least. It's funny how fans are so eager to let fighters sustain permanent brain damage (and at the same time often complain about lineal kicks).

This except for "lineal kick".

What's that?

Great stoppages don't involve the fighter immediately standing up with a clear head.

He fucked up by looking at Elkins as he ran in, not Carvalho
. I very stupid mistake. Herb Dean always goes in looking at hurt fighter and if he recovers he steps back. Bad stoppage IMO

.... forum suckage again