Worst stoppage I've ever seen

It was a bad stoppage, not sure why anyone is arguing otherwise. He was clear headed enough to protest the stoppage instantly, so not sure why anyone would think he was out.

Ocean6 - 
Doctor Snuggles - It was premature, but it's very, very doubtful he was coming back from that. Saved him some brain cells at least. It's funny how fans are so eager to let fighters sustain permanent brain damage (and at the same time often complain about lineal kicks).

This except for "lineal kick".

What's that?

Front/side kick to the general knee area. I spelled it wrong, it's "linear".

That was a good stoppage.

The next time my girl complains about prematurity issues I'll bust out the iPad and make her watch this stoppage.

That'll show her.

Authority Figure -
FanToFighter -  What the frunk? Can't a ref just admit he was wrong at let them keep at it? Phone Post

If that's the worst you've ever seen then you started watching MMA tonight. 

And no twerp. Once a ref makes a call, they can't recant it. lol

Go to sleep. No more input from you.

Ok not worst stoppage ever but if you don't think that's bad than you sir climb in the cage, get on a winning streak, and get clipped, stand up and get told you can't continue. Bad stoppage. You sir, go to bed Phone Post

jar of flies - elkins/carvalho

Yvette stopped it assuming he was flatlined. I don't think he thought he would be right back up. He doesn't notice he's back up until he waved it off Phone Post

Early stoppage.

Good thing he didn't ref the Kongo VS Pat Berry fight.

FanToFighter -
Authority Figure -
FanToFighter -  What the frunk? Can't a ref just admit he was wrong at let them keep at it? Phone Post

If that's the worst you've ever seen then you started watching MMA tonight. 

And no twerp. Once a ref makes a call, they can't recant it. lol

Go to sleep. No more input from you.

Ok not worst stoppage ever but if you don't think that's bad than you sir climb in the cage, get on a winning streak, and get clipped, stand up and get told you can't continue. Bad stoppage. You sir, go to bed Phone Post

And yes refs can back out from stopping it. Herb dean has done it before. He has rushed in and stood back Phone Post

Yves jumped in as Antonio was going down but he literally touched the floor and was right back up on his feet.

Could Antonio continue, yes. Should he have, we'll never know.

I'd have loved to see him win but he'll be back.

ref got worried as soon as he went weird with his arm. dont blame him for jumping in. it was done.