Worst stoppage of all time?

First this then the Kevin Holland vs Wonderboy fight where he let Kevin get beat on for a few more minutes than he should have. Dan Miragliotta needs to tighten up his game

Late stoppage =//= worst stoppage imho. That was a late stoppage, but not even the worst late stoppage I’ve ever seen, the worst stoppages are the ones where the ref calls a tko in mma when the guy is still standing or scrambling up to his feet looking for a single leg or something, those stoppages are fucking dumb

3 Likes

Like Colby vs Kamaru

1 Like

It looked like Mir was faking it and I’d have responded similarly tbh. Thought he was doing that stupid Silva jiggly legs shit when I saw it.

kimbo-thompson
hendricks-sadollah
werdum-vera

basically a coin flip with big dan

decent call, that was a horrific one. so obvious he was fucked, it was like the ref got paid to ensure a highlight, career-ending finish. absolute twat, fuck that guy. (was it Dan M? i refuse to watch again. poor frank)

to be fair, cyborg vs jan finney may live on forever as the most obvious finish where there was plenty of time to see and react, but nothing was done.

can’t even remember the name of that negligent motherfucker female ref, tried my best to forget her stupid shit. ha literally cant remember. useless skeleton-looking person. god bless jan finney.

Mas vs Nate

2 Likes

That was awful, on the late side. On the early side a few come to mind, Leandro Silva vs Drew Dober was beyond egregious. Antonio Carvalho vs Darren Elkins was pretty bad.

Step up your game son to Joe Warren vs Pat Curran.

4 Likes

Weidman vs Munoz

3 Likes

Silviera vs Sakuraba?

2 Likes

Definitely Dan Henderson VS Michael Bisping 1. The fight was stopped way too early.

5 Likes

Royce vs yoshida 1 comes to mind

Sakuraba vs Smirnovas was one of the worst non-stoppages.

2 Likes

The worst was Sakuraba vs Conan. Then it was made worse by running it again. Then even worse by Sakuraba winning the second time. All in one night. In the finals of a mini tournament.

1 Like

I can’t remember why but i was just reading about this. Conan’s would-be opponent (Tank Abbott) after he (conan) “beat” sakuraba wasn’t able to continue (broken hand), so they just had sakuraba replace tank, and as you said sak won (by armbar) in the rematch.

Abbott beat Anjo and hurt his hand. Sakuraba faced Conan in the finals. Then ran it back after Conan was already declared the winner. Horrible fuckwich

Junior Dos Santos fight comes to mind, think his opponent was Cain.

He was nearly dead on his feet.

2 Likes
1 Like

There’s been so many, I have a difficult time comparing them.