Worst Tourists and Tourist Traps?

Having been raised on the coast I can say people that have no respect for nature drive me insane. The leave trash on the beach / take a selfie on a cliff / oh no I've been killed by a sneaker wave because I got too close kinda tourist.

worst tourist attractions: fish markets of any kind. Am I supposed to buy a full ocean fish and take it back to my hotel room? 

Tell me terrible tourist stories  

The worst tourists are by far the Chinese, Indians, and Middle Easterners.

I'd have to think about the worst attractions.

I would guess the worst tourists are probably American

Waiting to get into Disneyland I probably saw security take around 30 selfie sticks away from Asian tourists. They probably take thousands a day.

I really tried to be cynical about Disneyland... that place was alright 

Egyptian Pyramids. Shitty place with assholes everywhere. 

Worst tourists? Chinese by far... then Indians.... With Americans ( stereotypical ones)  not far behind.

Don't blame Americans for being shitty tourist. We're land locked between Canada and Mexico, who the fuck would want to go there? That's why only 5% of Americans have passports and only 5% of those know what they're doing 

Slydawg - 
Pugilist82 - The worst tourists are by far the Chinese, Indians, and Middle Easterners.

What is so bad about arabs?

My wife used to be head of sales for a few hotels and would tell me horror stories about them. They are just filthy people in general to start. They are notorious for bringing bedbugs to hotels. They are rude. Many of the ones who travel are rich and think they can make their own rules because they are used to being big shit in their country. Basically, they are just pain in the ass people. The (Mainland) Chinese and Indians are definitely the top 2 though.

Slydawg -
Pugilist82 - The worst tourists are by far the Chinese, Indians, and Middle Easterners.

Nothing at all...

I just don't like the rich ones. Condescending assholes for the most part. Probably the same thing they say about Americans. The fact that travel inherently costs money probably leads to a lot of '----- are a bunch of smug arrogant assholes!'

A quick story that just popped in my head about an Arab that stayed at her place was one who smeared shit all over the bathroom and then complained that they wanted another room because of all the shit they put there.^

I think Chinese and Indians ended this thread, however hispanics(not Americans) in Disney World are as bad as it gets.

Undisputed linear world champions of shitty tourists...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZuqdD9VLb4

On the opposite side of the spectrum country folk in the city can be awful. 'Forget how to drive because there's a couple extra lanes' and 'abruptly stop on a crowded street/entryway/train with a crowd of people waiting behind you' are the go tos 

Almost all gift shops on the coast are shit. Buy something with a shell on it for $20 or just walk down to the beach and find all the shells you want.

...actually all gift shops are shit. There are no worse souvenirs than the generic made in China gift crap

Eh, we kind of depend on tourists in jesus sandles and cargo shorts to help thr economy here. Just dont go near the port in the spring

Bourbon Street is fucking gross, the music is mostly terrible, and the tourists are fat pasty midwestern pieces of trash that are crushing sugary drinks that only make their beetus worse. 

Seriously though, Nola and the fq are amazing, just not that part. 

I have a pretty high tolerance for tourists traps as long as its somewhere really fun or awesome...for example, I enjoy Niagara Falls despite the huge amount of people and have been on 6 cruises with and done many "touristy" excursions......

with that being said....Dunn's River Falls in Jamaica is the worst place I have ever been.....I would never recommend anybody go there for any reason...

Jhay -

I would guess the worst tourists are probably American

I would say you are wrong

HolyHackBBCZack -

Having been raised on the coast I can say people that have no respect for nature drive me insane. The leave trash on the beach / take a selfie on a cliff / oh no I've been killed by a sneaker wave because I got too close kinda tourist.

worst tourist attractions: fish markets of any kind. Am I supposed to buy a full ocean fish and take it back to my hotel room? 

Tell me terrible tourist stories  

same here

my pet peeve is seeing tourist (or nayone for that matter) litter and treat a natural place like shit

seeing that shit in yosemite and in videos/pics of yellowstone (never been there) piss me off

and yes, it does seem to be non white immigrant tourists that are the main culprits in littering......they usually come from places in the world where littering is no big deal,  so i understand it, but still hate it

and i hate nosy and over friendly tourists.....one of my fishing spots unfortunately is a big picnic area for out of state tourists

it becomes a non stop barrage of "hey did you catch anything?", "what kind of fish do you catch here?"...."do you need a license?"

if it's a chinese tourist, they'll get up in my personal space, literally hovering over me to "Watch"

harmless, i know, but super annoying when a 50 people ask you that shit in 1 day

Slydawg -

the place i mentioned is a true "melting pot" of tourist from every place on earth

im not even sure if they are considered "Arab"....but the Pakistani and Bengladeshi tourists are aggressively annoying, esp the little kids

the other "typical" arabs are probably the least annoying compared to the asians, latinos, American out of staters, etc

BTW im a minority so i can say this shit, right guys