Worst Tourists and Tourist Traps?

worst tourist trap for me is Bourbon Street

loved every single aspect about NOLA, EXCEPT for bourbon street

just pieces of trash, of all colors and denominations, roaming the place

and that smell is the worst

The worst tourists are the people who leave where ever they are from and travel to distant places to see and do things they could have done at home.

The worst tourists are the ones that travel in larger groups.

It doesn't matter where they are from, they are inside of their own bubble and unable to really experience or learn anything from their trips and just pass through like it's an episode on TV.  Never talking with locals or other travellers.

For everyone that said "X" is bad, I would bet money, if you find anyone from those countries on their own or a pair travelling, chances are they are much cooler.

I say this with 60+ countries under my belt and I travel 2-3 months all over the world every year.

Tourist Trap Areas?  Easily Western Europe's typical sites during the Americans and others Eurotrip times or during large events like Oktoberfest, etc.,

CoughSyrupOD - The worst tourists are the people who leave where ever they are from and travel to distant places to see and do things they could have done at home.

I invited a friend from the country come visit me in the city. We fought through traffic for an hour to get to this Middle Eastern restaurant I wanted to show him

...he ordered chicken nuggets and French fries and I've never been so ready to kill a person