Worst TUF Ever? F'ing Sad imho!

I think they will lose ratings, I honestly am getting sick of watching this shit. I mean the kid Junie is an asswipe who deserves a curb stomp.

I don't care how good he is, hes not THAT good. I say send him home and bring in a dif 155'er. I know my dad refuses to watch the show if hes still on it. He really was turned off from his antics tonight in a way i've never seen. Hes watched MMA since day 1 and dosen't play that tough guy shit. Either do I..

why junie is still on is beyond belief

if he stays on next week?

wtf dana? any drunk who wants to be a fighter can huh?

sherdog has him 2-0 w/his 2 fights being in jan and march of this yr

that's what you guys wanted - the cool MMA culture - fighting, fucking, and raising hell. Tats, strippers, getting drunk, and that's what you got.

Dana kicked a guy off in TUF 4 for sneaking out to get some ass.

Dana takes a guy out of the TUF 7 finale fight AFTER the show was done taping, cause he broke a window in a limo.

But Junie assualts atleast 4 people, tries to drown a guy, and threatens people with a glass bottle; and he stays??????

What the fuck?!

lmao at Dana's comments, so true: "quit acting like fucking retards"

It all looked staged IMO.

ajax11 - Dana kicked a guy off in TUF 4 for sneaking out to get some ass.

Dana takes a guy out of the TUF 7 finale fight AFTER the show was done taping, cause he broke a window in a limo.

But Junie assualts atleast 4 people, tries to drown a guy, and threatens people with a glass bottle; and he stays??????

What the fuck?!

exfnzactly

"that's what you guys wanted - the cool NHB culture - fighting, fucking, and raising hell. Tats, strippers, getting drunk, and that's what you got. "

fixed. Martial arts has no business being associated with this trash

the reason is: junie is already making a name for himself acting like a jackass, plus he's already shown he is a good fighter. i think dana is afraid that if he lets him go, elitexc or affliction will take him.

the 2 fights so far have both been really good fights.

usually on TUF the first round fights are a quick sub in like 2 minutes or a long drawn out decision

I don't even think he's all that good a fighter. He needed two rounds to beat HitlerDawg iirc, and those first fights are really just showcase fights.

B_Goetz - I don't even think he's all that good a fighter. He needed two rounds to beat HitlerDawg iirc, and those first fights are really just showcase fights.

They arent necessarily all showcase fights, some of the guys who lost to some of the favorites deserve to be on the show more then guys who got easier fights

naw I would usually agree but Mino is awesome to watch coaching...what an opportunity.

Yeah Junie staying is bull. The guy is a total douche.

He blames the drink and then jumps over the bloody octagon fence, presumably sober?!?

I was hoping Dana was gonna pull rank and make those two fucksticks fight one another so at least one of them would be out of the running.

I guess it's a moot point cause Efrain beat Nelson....

looked to me like blaf was coming off a bender himself that morning

Do you guys actually want him out of the house? He is keeping the show interesting and seems to be a legitmate lunatic, not a camera hungry fruitcake who talks shit. This guy belongs in the UFC, if he gets kicked out the house, I predict hes dead in the street in three years. He seems to genuinely like fighting unlike many guys who want to be on tv and get stupid tattoos and talk shit with gay mohawks...

Nuckin Futs - I thought Dana wanted fighters that were considered highly trained athletes not street thugs. Him staying was just bullshit.

Exactly, some people say hes entertaining. But i think just as many people will be turned off from the show(my pops) as like him on it.

I know for a fact if it wasn't for Mino being on the show tonight i'da turned that shit off. GROUND N POUND HIM YAAAASSS!! GOOOOD!

Wovito - Did anyone else notice that the only fight clips they showed of UFC 84? (The guys were watching the PPV when all the fun started) They show three brief clips: 1) Tito getting get kicked in the head 2) Tito getting kneed, 3) Tito getting taken down. That's dogshit.

Actually most of what I saw was Sherk/penn. I dunno what you were watching

ajax11 - Dana kicked a guy off in TUF 4 for sneaking out to get some ass.

What the fuck?!

QFT