Worst way to lose?

Getting KTFO'ed because you kissed your opponent on the lips.

Or

Throwing the towel in before the first round started.

I would hate to self-KO (Gray Maynard, Mark Kerr), but I think DoubleLegYou may have listed my favorite:

Anyone remember this?

Joe Son fought Joe Moreira a couple years ago. They trade standing, and Moreira hits Son with a big slap...so hard it opens a cut. Joe Son touches his own face, sees that he is bleeding, TAPS, and walks back to his corner. The final result was listed as "SUBMISSION by FEAR".

Joe Moreira keeps his pimp hand strong.

cru jones has posted the correct

"Worst loss is by Melvin Guillard. A Melvin Guillard shall here and now forever be known as losing after running your mouth about how you're gonna kick your opponent's ass and then your opponent rear naked chokes you in less than 1 round right after using you to put on a bjj clinic."

The "run your mouth and lose" style used to be known variously as a "Bohlander" or "Mullin" depending on who you asked.

Instant Flying armbar to Rumina Sato.

Wow that was a nasty knock out.Those guys were way off in weight.Brutal slam.

Worst way to lose is to dick tuck and back out of a charity match with your old out of shape boss that you set up in the first place.

Most embarrassing way to lose would be losing so quickly by ko or sub even before you broke a sweat, however, for me, the absolute worst way to lost was actually by a cut while I was winning. That was the absolute worst feeling I had, knowing I couldnt do anything to keep going.

Loss due to disqualification for fleeing the ring....I saw it happen. The guy actually went on to become a good fighter. He was having a rough start. Then his pay was cut.

1. Getting hit with a good body shot and being counted out wide awake

2. Getting hit in the nuts and crumpling to the floor like a sack of potatoes.

3. Having a choke held until I crapped my pants.

He was having a rough start.

I guess taking off and LEAVING the ring is not an ideal way to start a fight LOL.

honestly i think tapping due to exaustion would be most embarrassing.

^ Not really, imo. You lost 'cause you were tired - not 'cause your opponent was more skilled than you.

The worst way would be the vicious beat down. See Pat Smith v. Scott Morris for perfect example.

yeah i am thinking a loss that affects you for days, even months afterwards could be the worst kind. it's one thing to go out there and get guillotined and have a few drinks that night. it's another to go out there, get your face rearranged, and have to sleep on one side because your dried plasma might stick to your pillow.

to be sean "salmoned"

Either way, YOU won the fight though. lol

His name was RobRoy....Sheron Leggit. The ref that disqualified him was on our team too, so you know it was bad.

I saw a guy accidentily twist his own testicle (God know how) and have to be carried off on a stretcher.

I felt so sorry for the guy. If I remember correctly it was about 20 seconds into the fight, right after a take down. Guy gets the TD, then rolls off his opponent moaning in agony. Poor guy.