Would anyone actually BUY this?

Normally we give these away to contest winners, sports athletes that we sponsor and their team, and donations to raise money for charity from anything to cancer victims to people trying to raise money for a life saving surgery....But We are wondering if anyone would buy these if we were to Donate ALL proceeds to a specific charity, ALL of it would be trackable as well....

T-shirts = $10 (we paid $6)

Womens Fitted Tanks (athletic stretchy material) = $15 (we paid $10)

Athletic Performance Shirts = $25 (we paid $20)

So my question is, do you think anyone would buy one? They are really good quality, thick beef tees with screen print, athletic is under armour type, fitted tanks are Jersey Fitted Tanks.

King of Akron - Nope the term went out a few years ago Phone Post 3.0

Not quite, it's actually pretty strong and gaining strength. After we see Overeem, Hector Lombard, Yoel Romero, and some other top quality fighters walk to the Octagon in them, it might help boost it...We are trying to rebrand it though, we want it to be about great things that people achieve, not the saying from Saturday Night Live...

No. Phone Post 3.0

No, but only because proceeds are going to charities.

MMA Playwright - No, but only because proceeds are going to charities.

Alright thanks for the feedback!

Change it to "Let me bang bro"

& on the back have it say "i do... I do let you bang" Phone Post 3.0

Rudi - Change it to "Let me bang bro"

& on the back have it say "i do... I do let you bang" Phone Post 3.0
Now theres a thought.

Or

Do you even lift bro? Phone Post 3.0

I keep a couple on my towel rack to wipe my ass!

No wearing a shirt with a phrase like that screams "tool" Phone Post 3.0

And a VU for effort OP. Phone Post 3.0

THAN

HongKongaBong - And a VU for effort OP. Phone Post 3.0

VU for the VU

LIKE A BOSS -
Mouth Breather - No wearing a shirt with a phrase like that screams "tool" Phone Post 3.0

Yea I totally get where you are coming from, but we are trying to change that...we want it to be about positive, faith in humanity restored type stuff...

I get what your "trying" to change it to but it won't work. The only people that will wear this are the people who still wear tap out and cross fitters. Phone Post 3.0

LIKE A BOSS -
Mouth Breather - No wearing a shirt with a phrase like that screams "tool" Phone Post 3.0

Yea I totally get where you are coming from, but we are trying to change that...we want it to be about positive, faith in humanity restored type stuff...

Sounds like something a tool would say to explain his tool shirt. Phone Post 3.0

I'd sit down to take a piss before I bought one of those.

Kinkle -
LIKE A BOSS -

Sounds like something a tool would say to explain his tool shirt. Phone Post 3.0
Damn thats cold.

Unfortunately though I wouldnt buy it. Just because its synonymous with the lonely island shit from a few years back.

Not trying to be a dick, and if you made a thread you would find a lot of help and advice towards marketing a new slogan. Phone Post 3.0

Kinkle -
LIKE A BOSS -

I would pay to buy and send you a "like a cunt shirt"... Phone Post 3.0

A lot of negative feed back in here...which is not a bad thing.

However, a couple of points to make.

1) We have partnered up with The Discover Channel and we will be on a show in 2015, here is a picture of what is to come: 

2) The world ranked #2 rally car driver is on board and his management team loves it:

3) Hector Lombard, Alistair Overeem, Yoel Romero and some other big UFC fighters will be wearing these tshirts to the Weigh-ins and Octagon, also their cornermen.

Maybe we aren't as small as some of you may think? Or maybe some of you are just the type of people that think "This is gay and I won't wear it because people will think I am gay" when in reality it stands for a VERY good cause. :)

Im glad to see you are doing well. Im not gonna lie I thought you were an upstart. Hopefully you sign more names, my pocket money for mma is going on a glory hat this month tho Phone Post 3.0

WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend - Im glad to see you are doing well. Im not gonna lie I thought you were an upstart. Hopefully you sign more names, my pocket money for mma is going on a glory hat this month tho Phone Post 3.0

No worries bro, we get it a lot. We actually own a multi-million dollar business, and we are going at this full force with all of our resources, so it should work out in the end, I hope lol. VU for the honesty though.