Would askren beat Hendricks now?

Who would your money be on?

Askren but sadly it's not a fight many want to see.

lol 

this isn’t really debatable 

Askren smashes him. 

Different weight classes.

BreakALegAndy! -

USADA beats Askren

Nonsense. This is not the body of a cheat.

Hendricks can’t even beat his meat these days.

Didn’t his steakhouse fail?

Genuinely think Hendricks is still a horrendous match for Askren. Stylistically probably easiest shot big Rigg has for one more decent win on his record

LBH_RN - Hendricks can't even beat his meat these days.

Didn’t his steakhouse fail?

Lol

This Hendricks gasses in the first rounf and his body is wrecked from juice. Askren wins 10 out of 10.

The Hendricks that muscled GSP around would tool Askren, damn you USADA

johny would lose to a well done steak these days

Easily and at will by sheer domination. 

Lick Brown Boners - The Hendricks that muscled GSP around would tool Askren, damn you USADA
Let Askren take whatever Hendricks was on too. Level playing field Askren smashes him.
StankieEdgar -
Lick Brown Boners - The Hendricks that muscled GSP around would tool Askren, damn you USADA
Let Askren take whatever Hendricks was on too. Level playing field Askren smashes him.
Would be interesting to see, I think Johny can match the wrestling and their striking is not even comparable, Johny would hurt Askren badly on the feet

Askren would destroy him.

Interesting bout. I think Ben puts too much pressure on Hendricks for him to get off any of his own offense. Ben smothers him and drags him down to the mat. And once there, it’s a slow painful death. I don’t give Hendricks (one of my favorites) much chance in this one. The best Hendricks we saw gives Ben a good go. He might even win, but I favor Ben. Too solid. Too much pressure.