Would Brock have been cut for rape joke?

No.

(i suppose more importantly he wouldnt be on twitter anyway!)

Would Anderson Silva have been cut? GSP? Chuck Liddel? (if in action still) The fact Forrest didnt get cut kinda underlines my point too.

Clearly there was some other issues with Miguel Torres, we are only seeing half the picture here. Could it be Dana saw him as a potential snoozer? Capable but boring? Another Fitch type problem? I cant imagine in my wildest dreams that a popular exciting fighter would have been droped like a sack of crap the way Torres has, so clearly there are other factors to consider here.

Brock could make a rape joke while drinking a Coors Light in the octagon and Dana wouldn't do a thing about it.

Ofcourse not $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Does Brock even have twitter? and Miguel fucked up with abysmal timing, with the forrest and rashad shit going on, dana was likely just sick of it. Miguel is also a tremendous guy to make an example with, while a talented fighter and former champ he isnt that well known, he isnt a huge draw, and he's 3-3 in his last 6.

Doctor mma -  Brock could go and rape Arianny after his next fight and he wouldnt get cut.

Brock could rape Dana after his next fight and he wouldn't get cut.

Brock would cut Dana.

Brock could diss UFC's main sponser,  flip everyone off, talk shit about his opponent,  and talk about having sex with his wife on live TV and Dana Probably wouldn't cut him. 

lol, Brock could make jokes about raping Dana's wife and children live in the octagon and Dana would yuk it up like Brock was the funniest comedian in the world.

Torres was cut because too many people have been saying stupid shit lately and an example needed to be made. Torres was the lowest man on the totem poll. Phone Post

"im gonna get on top of my wife tonight" = rape joke?

No. Brock could literally rape Mike Goldberg and not even get suspended.

Hey, I've got an idea... why don't we start yet another thread on this subject!!!

"Torres was cut because too many people have been saying stupid shit lately and an example needed to be made. Torres was the lowest man on the totem poll."

Torres is an ALL TIME legendary champion of the sport.

He fought more in 2 years than Brock will fight in his entire career.

Two separate streaks of 15 plus wins in a row.

But he;'s "low man on the totem" compared to a 5-2 pro wreslter..............what a wonderful sport this has become!