Would Conor last three rounds with GGG

Triple G would be willing to trade from the opening bell. Not sure Conor would last the first round. What's the over under on him going three?

No; GGG, Canelo, and Lemieux would all ko him within 3 rounds.

I could see Thurman, Spence, Daniel Jacobs and Kell Brook doing the same as well.

If the Mayweather fight gave him confidence that he can hang with boxers, I wouldn't mind seeing him go after a top ten guy. Would be fun while it lasted.

Would love to see that massacre after the Canelo fight. 

All the guys mentioned would actually go after McGregor and put him down quickly.

I think any top elite pressure boxer puts him down quick. 

Floyd was a 40 year old welterweight fighting a middleweight and as a result Conor was never in trouble of being put out cold.

Flavorful -

If the Mayweather fight gave him confidence that he can hang with boxers, I wouldn't mind seeing him go after a top ten guy. Would be fun while it lasted.

Jesus Christ, do you want him to have severe brain damage? He's not that bright as is

G3 would knock him stiff

GGG will be retired in 3 weeks win or lose I think. It's stupid. Conor did his boxing thing. Let Canelo come to Conor if he wants to fight in the cage. Conor is the A side against any other boxer at this point. 

conor via moonsault. silly thread. seriously. i try my best to see the best in threads. work with me.

No, not even if he waits another 4 years when GGG is 40.

lol. conor looked like a noob yesterday. he doesn’t last three rounds with any pro boxer who is a knockout artist.

No, he needs to stay away from boxing, he got his big pay day, he has no business in there with the top guys, especially the harder hitters. 

Let's flip this coin and ask whether GGG would last 3 minutes inside an Octogan against Conor...? 

Or Floyd for that matter.....

WrestlingSucks - 

GGG will be retired in 3 weeks win or lose I think. It's stupid. Conor did his boxing thing. Let Canelo come to Conor if he wants to fight in the cage. Conor is the A side against any other boxer at this point. 

McGregor is the A side just as long as he wins his next MMA fight. If he loses one or two I can see his pulling power diminish. Especially if it’s a two fight losing streak.

Shepherd Wong - All the guys mentioned would actually go after McGregor and put him down quickly.

This