Would GSP fight Romero if he beat Bisping?

LBH_RN - Gsp needs to go LW and take on the winner of khabib/Tony. That's the more logical fight from a business standpoint as they are going to have to market one of those guys.

Please do

khabib vs GSP is a dream fight for me

Carogan -

GSP trained with Chris Weidman for a long time.  That would be a good gauge for whether he thinks he can hang at middleweight or not.

If Weidman gave him alot of difficulty then he won't even entertain middleweight.  

However if he goes to middleweight then it probably means that he more than held his own with Weidman.  So if that's the case - then why wouldn't he be able to challenge then?

Him and Zahabi know where he stands.  If he goes to MW then we know he can hang there.

If GSP goes to 185, it's for bisping/title fight. If bisping loses before then, no chance GSP goes to 185. If he does fight bisping he drops to 170 next fight regardless if he wins or not.

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
Carogan -

GSP trained with Chris Weidman for a long time.  That would be a good gauge for whether he thinks he can hang at middleweight or not.

If Weidman gave him alot of difficulty then he won't even entertain middleweight.  

However if he goes to middleweight then it probably means that he more than held his own with Weidman.  So if that's the case - then why wouldn't he be able to challenge then?

Him and Zahabi know where he stands.  If he goes to MW then we know he can hang there.

If GSP goes to 185, it's for bisping/title fight. If bisping loses before then, no chance GSP goes to 185. If he does fight bisping he drops to 170 next fight regardless if he wins or not.

This.

He doesn't want to be MW. He wants to beat a guy he thinks is an easy fight (I think he's wrong) and then split.

If he beats Bisping for the title and doesn't stick around I'd expect the even and fair UG to blast him as a coward like they'd do the bearded Irishman.