Would I enjoy Mario Golf?

I like Mario games but know nothing about golf other than put the ball into 18 holes with as few swings as possible. Do you guys think a non-golfer would enjoy a golf video game? I've never gone racing but I enjoy Mario Kart. Phone Post 3.0

Absolutely. The GBA and Gamecube versions were both a lot of fun. I think it's an underrated series and will definitely be getting the 3ds version.

wasnt mario golf based off the hot shots golf series? i have zero interest in golf but hots shots golf was amazing

I bought it on launch day but have not opened it yet. Been busy and any game time I do have is currently devoted to a Link to the Past on GBA. Phone Post 3.0

I've been playing the hell out of it. There's a ton of content, and they struck a nice balance between the GBA and GC versions. The online multi player works well and adds a lot of replay value.

Ikilledwarezbearcat - The orginal mario golf game for the nes was the best imo. Phone Post 3.0
The most underrated game of all time? On par with baseball stars and tecmo bowl IMO. Phone Post