Would this be too creepy or really thoughtful?

http://toyland.gizmodo.com/this-site-will-make-a-stuffed-animal-clone-of-your-pet-1683482767

Blue please embed.

Company clones your pet in stuffed animal form.

Thought would be to help a grieving person after the loss of a pet.

Just submit pics of the pet and they make u a stuffed animal.

What say you OG? Phone Post 3.0

Thoughtful Phone Post 3.0

That shit is awesome. 

Will they give me a stuffed version of my wife if she met her untimely demise? Phone Post 3.0

I'd get it without telling the missus, then put it on the bed when she was showering

StruggleSnuggles - Will they give me a stuffed version of my wife if she met her untimely demise? Phone Post 3.0

No that's real dolls

FETT_5lb._Creepy_Peepee_TFK -

I'd get it without telling the missus, then put it on the bed when she was showering

Or under the sink, covered in fake blood. Phone Post 3.0

Not a clone

Pet clone tech exists, but not affordable. I woulda already done it, trust me. Phone Post 3.0

For around $200 bucks thats a pretty sweet deal.

I just dont wanna come off as a creep

My wife's cat dies a year ago and i think she would like this but i feel like it would be awesome or epic fail.

No inbetween Phone Post 3.0

TFK_Dirt24d - For around $200 bucks thats a pretty sweet deal.

I just dont wanna come off as a creep

My wife's cat dies a year ago and i think she would like this but i feel like it would be awesome or epic fail.

No inbetween Phone Post 3.0
Its a legit gamble bro, might be creepy, might just rip open a wound. It ain't gonna purr or follow her around.

I vote creepy. In fact, I kind of think that anyone that would really be joyful about getting one of those is a bit creepy and vacuous.

Spend that money on a nicely framed photo or even a painting of the kitty.

That's some Cruella DeVille shit, IMO Phone Post 3.0

Sub Phone Post 3.0

For later Phone Post 3.0