would UFC fighters lose in pride?

seeing most of the pride fighters lose in the UFC, and then hearing people talk about the differences between the two(cage, ring etc), I'm wondering how well the UFC fighters would fare in the pride ring.

of course the quick answer would be, "they'd still win dumbass"

and well, diaz did whip gomi in the pride ring so maybe that statement is correct.

but chuck liddell did lose when he was in the pride ring. and not by a quick kick either(ala crocop)

anyway just a quick thought I had

we have herring, crocop, gomi, fujita and werdum all losing in the UFC or to a UFC fighter

we have anderson silva, rampage and shit, who else winning?

and yes, I know they are all one now.

Back in the day Chuck lost, Rizzo got destroyed, Vitor got humiliated, Barnett lost, Ricco lost (may have been controversial but he still lost) etc...

so far outside of maybe anderson silva no pride fighter has done great in the ufc.

You can go from the cage to the ring much easier.

and by Misaki too

ttt

"But chuck liddell did lose when he was in the pride ring. "

Chuck won more than he lost.

minowa beat baroni? he got knocked out the first time and then dry raped him the second with no stand ups or yellow cards. missaki got beat by trigg.

Murilo Bustamante lost to Quinton Jackson, Dan Henderson (two times) and Kazuhiro Nakamura when he left the UFC (as UFC MW champ) for Pride

Gan Mcgee went from fighting for the UFC HW belt to being embarassed by Semmy Schilt and then losing to Heath Herring

"Murilo Bustamante lost to Quinton Jackson, Dan Henderson (two times) and Kazuhiro Nakamura when he left the UFC (as UFC MW champ) for Pride"

Three of those fights were outside the weight class he'd spent his whole career (before and since) in.

"Gan Mcgee went from fighting for the UFC HW belt to being embarassed by Semmy Schilt and then losing to Heath Herring"

You mean "Gan McGee went from being KO'd in seconds by Tim Sylvia to etc."

No I meant he went from beating Pedro Rizzo and then fighting for the UFC HW championship to losing to Semmy Schilt and then Heath Herring.

As for Bustamante, he fought Hendo at MW twice. Also Busta is bigger than Nakamura. Also, Busta fought Liddell at 205.

Pedro Rizzo, when he went to Pride was burtally KO'd by Kharitonov and Zenstov.

Thats another one.