Would you agree...RE: Cormier vs. Stipe

Jones is still the man to beat.

I’m sure DC will always feel that way until he beats him, cheated or not.

Malvert the Janitor -
Cecil Peoples Fan -
blood fist - 

If he manages to beat Stipe it will be a huge accomplishment that will raise his stature enormously, but you can never forget how Jones owned him.

I wouldn’t say Jones owned him

A coked up, roided Jones barely won the first fight. It was razor close.

Jones was down 2 rounds to 0 in the second fight when he caught DC.

Again…Jones had to cheat to win vs DC.

To me, once you pop it nullifies EVERYTHING you did in the sport.

Keep saying that to yourself Daniel…

Jones is a cheat. 

Jones owned in in the cage and is eternally in his head

DC could cure cancer and people will still remember the two ass kickings Jon gave him.

*Jon Jones

It would be a huge huge accomplishment to say he’s a 2 division champ. However it’s the same as Conor. It’s not like he worked his way up. If every champ was given the opportunity to fight the champ at the next weight class, we’d have had many 2 division champs. They wouldn’t let Aldo do it. They wouldn’t let Woodley fight Bisping.

So yes it’s a big deal, but it’s just one fight, and anything can happen.

Cecil Peoples Fan -
blood fist - 

If he manages to beat Stipe it will be a huge accomplishment that will raise his stature enormously, but you can never forget how Jones owned him.

So a failed test backdates all the tests you previously passed? Then we might as well invalidate every test ANYBODY else has ever passed as well by using that logic. The testing either works, or it doesnt, right? 

HoldMeCloser - 
Cecil Peoples Fan -
blood fist - 

you are delusional. the first fight was a blowout. Dc arguably won the 2nd round…thats it. jones dominated. how you try to call a 49-46 from all 3 judges a "razor close fight" is hilarious.

in the 2nd fight no way in hell DC won the first round. and the third round was a clear 10-0 round for jones which totally destroy the one 10-9 round for DC in that fight.

Agreed