Would you buy skyrim for next gen console?

I feel this would an an awesome experience on the Xbox one or even better ps4.
What do you think? Phone Post 3.0

I don't like next gen remakes. The consoles should be backwards compatible i'd rather not buy the same game twice

No, not unless they added something to make it better or different somehow. The vanilla game gets pretty tedious and boring. Phone Post 3.0

Would be awesome if they made an ultimate edition for next gen and included all the dlc.

flemingo - I don't like next gen remakes. The consoles should be backwards compatible i'd rather not buy the same game twice
I agree with this Phone Post 3.0

I wouldn't no.

But only because I've played a PC modded version of the game.

I know PC gaming isn't for everyone, but I'd urge everyone when a pc model capable of playing a heavily modified version of Skyrim is cheap enough, buy the game and see what you're missing. Phone Post 3.0

Fuck yes I would. I miss games like Skyrim. Phone Post 3.0

No. I didn't really like Skyrim thought it was kinda boring.

If I felt like playing it again I would probably get it on pc and mod the fuck out of it.

YES Phone Post 3.0

I don't hate current-gen remakes, I just wish they'd dig a bit deeper back.

Skyrim was just a few years ago. In the grand scheme of games, it's really still pretty fresh on my mind.

I'd really love a Morrowind or Knights of the Old Republic remake.

I want to get Skyrim for my PC once its fixed
I got a new graphics card GTX970 with the flux capacitor jones

Should i mod the game from the get go?
What are the must have mods?

I want a fucking new Fallout already for next gen only! Phone Post 3.0

LittleKang - I want a fucking new Fallout already for next gen only! Phone Post 3.0
Yes please.

I would like a few Metal Gear remakes though. 1, 2, and the original Solid. Phone Post 3.0

Bad Moon Rising - I don't hate current-gen remakes, I just wish they'd dig a bit deeper back.

Skyrim was just a few years ago. In the grand scheme of games, it's really still pretty fresh on my mind.

I'd really love a Morrowind or Knights of the Old Republic remake.
Knights of the old republic would be amazing. I tweaked on the cellphone version, so I can only imagine what it was like on the PC/console Phone Post 3.0

Im not a fan of last gen remakes. Even though i own sleeping dogs and gta (hypocrite alert) i would prefer companys to now start making sequels now

Lets have
Gta 6
Fallout 4
New elder scrolls Ect. Phone Post 3.0

Holy dejavu at this thread.

I feel like I posted in this thread 6 months ago.

And yes, yes I would. Phone Post 3.0

I would buy the super special edition if they released it for this gen

tom_hkr - Im not a fan of last gen remakes. Even though i own sleeping dogs and gta (hypocrite alert) i would prefer companys to now start making sequels now

Lets have
Gta 6
Fallout 4
New elder scrolls Ect. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah Skyrim is already 3 years old. I respect the fact that they take their sweet time to make a sequel so it's well made but I would prefer they dont waste time remastering old games and focus on the future of the franchise.

You need to see Skyrim on PC, the modding community has made that game insanely gorgeous. Phone Post 3.0