Would you buy this Jeep I would

JEEP CREW CHIEF 715 CONCEPT

Meant to pay homage to the iconic Jeep military vehicles of the past, the Jeep Crew Chief 715 Concept mixes the modern build of a Wrangler Unlimited with classic styling and purpose-focused features. It's ready to tackle the same rugged terrain as its namesake the Kaiser M715 with a 4-inch lift kit, Fox shocks, off-road rock rails, 20-inch wheels, and 40-inch tires, and can help out on the trail, too, with an on-board air system, 5-foot cargo bed for gear or injured comrades, Dana axles. The military theme is completed with leather bucket seats, aircraft-style control switches, and a giant compass mounted in the dash.

Hell yeah. I buy all the jeeps.

i don't hate it, but really the only thing willys about it are the tires, imo. 

No.  They look cool but are about as reliable as a yugo.

not sure about the grill/front end

angryinch -

Jeeps in general?

Looks bad ass and expensive

https://www.bruiserconversions.com/vehicles/honcho

ufc98newb - 
angryinch -

Jeeps in general?

Yes. 

Yep, I’d spend a lot for that. 

https://www.osv.ltd.uk/are-jeep-reliable/

ReliabilityIndex put Jeep 28th out of 39 for dependability, with a reliability index of 170. This isn’t that much below the industry average, but it’s still not a great score.

Consumer Reports place Jeep as one of the worst car brands for dependability in 2016, they also don’t recommend any Jeep models. They also placed them as the worst for car value in 2014 as well, beating the likes of the Fiat 500L, who were once called the worst car on the market.

In conclusion, Jeep are not a dependable brand. They were once very reliable, but this is no longer the case for a number of reasons. One of these reasons is that the infotainment system is slow and glitchy, and this can cause a huge amount of dissatisfaction amongst customers and lower the dependability score. There is also the dreaded Death Wobble, which can occur when the suspension is thrown out of equilibrium. However, people buy Jeep’s because of their heritage and prestige, not for their dependability. If you want a Jeep, the chances are you will buy a Jeep. And if you want a car that comes with as much history as that, then you can’t go wrong. If you are looking for a reliable SUV however, then you should look elsewhere.

ufc98newb -

not sure about the grill/front end

That’s the part that’s most like a m715.

angryinch -

ReliabilityIndex put Jeep 28th out of 39 for dependability, with a reliability index of 170. This isn’t that much below the industry average, but it’s still not a great score.

Consumer Reports place Jeep as one of the worst car brands for dependability in 2016, they also don’t recommend any Jeep models. They also placed them as the worst for car value in 2014 as well, beating the likes of the Fiat 500L, who were once called the worst car on the market.

In conclusion, Jeep are not a dependable brand. They were once very reliable, but this is no longer the case for a number of reasons. One of these reasons is that the infotainment system is slow and glitchy, and this can cause a huge amount of dissatisfaction amongst customers and lower the dependability score. There is also the dreaded Death Wobble, which can occur when the suspension is thrown out of equilibrium. However, people buy Jeep’s because of their heritage and prestige, not for their dependability. If you want a Jeep, the chances are you will buy a Jeep. And if you want a car that comes with as much history as that, then you can’t go wrong. If you are looking for a reliable SUV however, then you should look elsewhere.

Yet they’re still more fun than anything available today other than fast cars, imo.

White347LX - 
angryinch -

Yet they’re still more fun than anything available today other than fast cars, imo.

A car that spends more time being worked on by mechanics than being driven by me is hardly what I'd call fun.  

Nor would I call a car that starts bouncing and wobbling like something out of a slapstick comedy movie every time it drives over a pebble "fun."