Would you call your buddy a faggot after this happened?

1 Like

Yes

I wouldn’t have a buddy that would allow that to happen.

2 Likes

Hahaha!

Call me a faggot then, because that motherfucker picks me up like that I’d think twice about retaliation. Dude like this you aren’t beating. Even if you have 5 friends with you. This dude can hurt people whenever he wants.

4 Likes

Hell yeah I would… pick up a Lil fella and carry him around like a teddy bear, what do you expect to be called?

Is that a regular sized dude or a manlet? I’m sure dude is big but it might be perspective.

cop didnt do all those roids for nothing

2 Likes

I rolled with Paul Varelans a few days before he was in the ufc. He was green but holy shit was he strong and big. I caught him in an arm bar and he simply stood up and lifted me over his head effortlessly. I weighed 220 pounds.

10 Likes

LMAO!!!

Little-man thought his phone was some kind of magic force-field that was going to save him from the angry giant…

2 Likes

I wouldn’t call him a faggot, but I’d definitely call him a bitch.

laugh laughing GIF

I had a teacher that was a center for the Edmonton Eskimos when I was in grade 10.

One day I thought he had left the room so I started hucking things at nerds.
Turns out he was right behind me.
He yanked me up outta my seat by the traps with one hand like I was a baby kitten :joy::joy:

2 Likes

You’re not my faggot…gaylord…

I’d call him a faggot before it happened

1 Like

What a super cool experience!

Derrick Lewis pin escapes are on my top 10 fave things in MMA history - he catches his breath while taking a few shots, and then just sits up.

3 Likes

I’ll call you a faggot, skin-to-skin, right now boi.

3 Likes

It must be a bad feeling knowing that guy could use him like a flashlight.

1 Like

Or use him like a condom to fuck something bigger (thanks joe)