Would you consider Trump as part of the...

"Establishment"?  

Sometimes I wonder.

Rich guy with tonnes of power....?

Naaaaaahhhh....

Sure, but he's not part of the swamp. 

1 Like

If you use the word "tonnes," you really have no opinion worth voicing on this.

Trump is the opposite of establishment. He is Rodney Dangerfield in Caddyshack. He's not part of the in-crowd but he's crashed their party. And he stepped on a duck.

6 Likes

He’s part of the solution

MAGA

2 Likes
Stupidnewbie -

Trump is the opposite of establishment. He is Rodney Dangerfield in Caddyshack. He's not part of the in-crowd but he's crashed their party. And he stepped on a duck.

He’s a real estate tycoon, who comes from money, that was a tv star and who is now the potus. I never said there was anything wrong with him or his situation.

I’m just pointing out that he’s kind of the exact thing one would point to when talking about “the establishment”. 

Yeesh some of you guys are fragile women  when it comes to your elected officials. 

Also the metric system is far superior to your silly imperial system. Get over it. 

1 Like

ttt

Dead President -

He’s part of the solution

MAGA

He's part of the problem. He's a terrible and extremely divisive leader.  Yea, the division definitely isn't just coming from him and there is an absurd amount of lying coming out of the media, but he needlessly contributes to it over and over again.

King Trav -
Stupidnewbie -

He’s a real estate tycoon, who comes from money, that was a tv star and who is now the potus. I never said there was anything wrong with him or his situation.

I’m just pointing out that he’s kind of the exact thing one would point to when talking about “the establishment”. 

Yeesh some of you guys are fragile women  when it comes to your elected officials. 

Also the metric system is far superior to your silly imperial system. Get over it. 

Hey man we can’t help that the CanDans can’t understand our complex imperial system.