Would you cut a friend off for this?

No April fool's and I'll keep it brief. We had a concert to see last night, my all time favorite band, venue was an hour out of town and my friend DDed as I had bought our tickets.

On the highway her hood released, smashed the windshield and could have easily killed us. She then admits the latch didn't work so SHE HAD TAPED THE HOOD DOWN. Never once said a word to me about it ended up having to tow her car, missed the show all simply because she was careless, stupid and negligent with my life and her own.

Would have happily taken my own car, I just wanted to get stoned at the show and not have to drive after but that's hardly worth being out in 300 bucks on tickets.

I can't recall the last time I was this pissed off at a friend or family member, she's having a rough go at the moment and it's all due to her making bad decisions.

Beginning to think distancing myself from this nonsense would be smart though we've been friends for 15 years.

What say you OG?

I would consider missing a Nickelback concert divine intervention.

Need to see her tits before passing judgement.

I would expect my $300 back

Apologies for violating the rules, I don't have Facebook so no pics.

Not Nickelback but a much better Canadian rock legend.

Back off for a while having someone close to her doing that might make her realise how dumb she is and has been 

Sandy Pantz - I would expect my $300 back

Lol she's broke as fuck so I know for certain that isn't happening.

are you a platonic friend to her? if so, yes cut her out of your life. if you are fucking her, of course you keep her around.

"she"

No I would not cut off a women for this. She probably doesn't even realize how dumb it was.

You’re friends with a chick? And you go to concerts together and buy her tickets and don’t fuck her? That’s outrageous and should be ceased immediately. 

UltraViolentRay -

are you a platonic friend to her? if so, yes cut her out of your life. if you are fucking her, of course you keep her around.

Yeah it's been platonic the entire friendship, she is my only friend from high school. Certainly never getting in a car again with out confirming structural and mechanical integrity.

Oh and she was two hours late picking me up, had she been on time we would have still made it. Or at least I could have with a Tinder random.

JohnJamesUrgayle -

You’re friends with a chick? And you go to concerts together and buy her tickets and don’t fuck her? That’s outrageous and should be ceased immediately. 

I did it to be nice after her relationship fell apart. Money isn't a huge deal to me it's the principle.

My ex and I hung out after and she cheered me up with her vagina..

whoops nevermind

Sandy Pantz - whoops nevermind

I bought both. I don't mind doing things like that for friends and family, it's no sweat and makes me feel good most of the time.

This is not one of those times.

cut her off for what exactly ?

do you think she wanted to die ? if not i dont see a problem just an accident 

shit happens its over with move on 

Why didn’t you take an Uber the rest of the way?

Bolt Vanderhuge -
Sandy Pantz - whoops nevermind

I bought both. I don't mind doing things like that for friends and family, it's no sweat and makes me feel good most of the time.

This is not one of those times.

It's the time, not the money or buying shit that's the issue.

akbar87 -

cut her off for what exactly ?

do you think she wanted to die ? if not i dont see a problem just an accident 

shit happens its over with move on 

Because duct tape isn't an acceptable was to secure a hood, nor is not disclosing that to a passenger.

This is just a final straw thing for a lot of recent behavior, at this point it nearly cost me my health so it's a matter of where to draw the line.

Her ex is a stand up guy and she fucked that up for herself by being a ho.

Bad morals and sense of responsibility, you know? She's changed alot over the year for the worst.

Chalk it up to your friend being a dumb ass.