Would you do this if you really like Gorilla's?

Guy has balls of steal to reunite with some Gorilla's he groomed when they were young then remet them in the wild. The thing is he brings his daughter who met them as a todler and reintroduces her. Pretty fucking risky..

Pretty bad ass

lildragonof - Pretty bad ass

I think the guy is far from bad ass introducing his daughter. We are talking wild animals. If they fucked him up he has nobody to blame but himself. But it seemed his daughter was on the fence accompanied with being relatively young.

This guy must have been shitting bricks..

Seems like his daughter is an adult and decided to go

my uncle has been living in the DRC (Congo) for the past 15 years and has become "Friends" with mountain gorillas there

he took his 12 yr old daughter (my cousin) with him to one of his sites (scientist) and past a family of gorillas

my uncle and his crew averted disaster when my cousin decided to wave hello to the group of gorillas....apparently that couldve caused an attack or defensive attack

shaqitup - 

Would you be okay with your adult child being put in a potential dangerous situation and not voice an opinion about it? How would the father in the video react if daughter was attacked or killed? I assume you and the OG would be up and arms with the father if the worst case scenario happened?

amazing creatures... on a side note, gabon currency is jacked up; as an eCommerce developer it is used a worse-possible test case for $ spacing on a page

Graduate1 -
shaqitup - 

Would you be okay with your adult child being put in a potential dangerous situation and not voice an opinion about it? How would the father in the video react if daughter was attacked or killed? I assume you and the OG would be up and arms with the father if the worst case scenario happened?

She went, he used his judgement and waited to see if it would be okay, they seemed to recognize her and were very gentle.

Adults can make their own decisions

His daughter is an adult. She makes her own decisions. Some nannies in this thread. 

That's awesome!

Gorillas killing humans seems to be nearly unheard of and was the human's fault in the few cases you can find. At least this is my informed opinion after 90 seconds of Googling.

Are they chipped or something? How do you just find those gorilla's in the wild like that???

theBEAToff - Are they chipped or something? How do you just find those gorilla's in the wild like that???

The guy said they recognized his voice but you have to assume they are chipped

Beautiful. Amazing how intelligent they are. Even aware of thier own strength in dealing with a human.

Team Blackhouse Fan -

His daughter is an adult. She makes her own decisions. Some nannies in this thread. 

Agreed

Those gorillas looked to be hugging the daughter a little too long, IMO.

theBEAToff - Are they chipped or something? How do you just find those gorilla's in the wild like that???

Are you saying that they all look alike?

Love shit like this