Would you eat dog?

Those farmers are so “weird”

What do they know about animals and food sustenance?

1 Like

The Swiss are an educated and advanced people.

I can see putting a little holiday outfit on the pup before roasting it over the fire pit as a proper holiday tradition. Mix it with a little chocolate and a nice Pinot to elevate a Christmas gathering.

1 Like

You’re not even reading the articles you’re posting.

“It is an old tradition in Switzerland to eat dog meat like sausages and use dog fat for rheumatism,”

It’s confirming that it’s a cultural practice, not a last resort by “deranged and desperate” people.

Dude, he was behind a day and a half ago

It’s only within those weird areas, genius. Obviously, it’s not normal or cultural if they’re getting ready to ban it.

The words “Old tradition” seems kind of synonymous with cultural to me, but maybe I’m just being too logical here.

Old tradition as in it’s done in some really small fucked up areas where they probably did it for survival at one time. That’s not culture and it’s not what normal Swiss people do. It’s also about to be illegal.

Fascinating history. I had no idea that dogs happily eat other dogs. You can feed a weak sled dog to a strong sled dog, and yourself of course, to maintain survival.

With a smile

Notice how the article says 3 percent of the country SECRETLY eats cats or dogs. Not normal shit, and not culture.

Man this shit is starting to get hilarious. 260,000 Swiss people will be making dog sausages this holiday season lmao

1 Like

The great Roald Amundsen:

“There is the obvious advantage that dog can be fed on dog. One can reduce one’s pack little by little, slaughtering the feebler ones and feeding the chosen with them. In this way they get fresh meat. Our dogs lived on dog’s flesh and pemmican the whole way, and this enabled them to do splendid work. And if we ourselves wanted a piece of fresh meat we could cut off a delicate little fillet; it tasted to us as good as the best beef. The dogs do not object at all; as long as they get their share they do not mind what part of their comrade’s carcass it comes from. All that was left after one of these canine meals was the teeth of the victim – and if it had been a really hard day, these also disappeared”

A delicate little filet as good as the best beef? Tell me the foodies around here aren’t intrigued.

This also begs the question — do dogs have a greater moral understanding of eating dogs than humans?

So the moral of the story is that only deranged inbred fuckers from around the globe would ever justify eating a dog in 2021, and apparently that list includes a few OGers. Case closed.

Lol I think he’s trolling

Now you’ve got a problem with planting a seed in a sister?

Jesus…

I think you’re right.

I think we can find some middle ground here. If you’re in America and cutting filets off the neighbor’s Jack Russell, that’s pretty deranged.

But if you’re in the Swiss canton of St. Gallen around Christmas and don’t sample a schnauzer sausage you’re just missing out.

3 Likes

I don’t trust you either