Would you f*ck your wife's sister?

I won't even fuck my wife... Phone Post 3.0

In for stories Phone Post 3.0

Nitecrawler - Well, would you?

Mrs. Crawler is the youngest of four sisters and I'd destroy all her older, MILFy sisters.

That is all. Phone Post 3.0
We have rules here for a reason sir.

You are on the clock. Phone Post 3.0

Gf only has a brother. Yes. Phone Post 3.0

Nitecrawler -
RustyBrownsRingDonuts - This seems like a trap..... Phone Post 3.0

A trap like this?

Phone Post 3.0
If that's a trap im in! Phone Post 3.0

Reluctantly

Jack Kinghoff - She doesn't have one.

But I did get a BJ from my ex-wife's younger sister a couple years after we divorced. Phone Post 3.0
VU Phone Post 3.0

She isn't my favorite person, but yes. In her 40s with 2 kids. I can respect that. Phone Post 3.0

According to my friend's therapist, he allegedly had fantasies about fucking his girlfriend's entire family. At the same time. The therapist said I, I mean he, described it graphically when he was in a hypnosis session.

My friend told me that he had to do his best to act shocked and horrified at that 'revelation'.

Fister -
She isn't my favorite person, but yes. In her 40s with 2 kids. I can respect that. Phone Post 3.0
And I can respect somebody that posts pics
Phone Post 3.0

Wife has three sisters, two of them are twins and she looks just like them.  If she's with one of them, family acquaintances think she is one of the twins even though they are a decade younger than my wife.  So yes, because it would be like nailing a younger version of my wife.

Bad Monkey -

Wife has three sisters, two of them are twins and she looks just like them.  If she's with one of them, family acquaintances think she is one of the twins even though they are a decade younger than my wife.  So yes, because it would be like nailing a younger version of my wife.

I'm not one to call for pics at the mere mention of women because I find that shit annoying and I'm not 12 years old, but this is one instance where pics are needed, fren. Phone Post 3.0

MayorPirkle - 
Bad Monkey -

I'm not one to call for pics at the mere mention of women because I find that shit annoying and I'm not 12 years old, but this is one instance where pics are needed, fren. Phone Post 3.0

No pics.  They are 6s, cute, but nothing to drool over.  The twins could both lose 15lbs too.  

Nitecrawler - 
RustyBrownsRingDonuts - This seems like a trap..... Phone Post 3.0

A trap like this?

Phone Post 3.0

More like a welcome

Fister -
AGREED....^

I actually slept with my first wife's sister. Completely worth it Phone Post 3.0

Not married but I'd fuck the every loving shit out of my gf sister Phone Post 3.0

baby-silverback -
Fister -
AGREED....^

I actually slept with my first wife's sister. Completely worth it Phone Post 3.0
I knew I looked up to you because of something. Now I know. Phone Post 3.0

Yep ! Wood both of them .. And mom 2 Phone Post 3.0

TFK_Vulva Fabulous - 
Fister -
And I can respect somebody that posts pics
Phone Post 3.0

Holy fucking shit, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i'll fuck her sisters and her mom if they look good enough