Would you f*ck your wife's sister?

TFK_Vulva

Wife has, One full younger sister, one half older sister and two older step sisters.

I wood all four

Yup - wife has a younger sister - prettier, nicer too. I'd do her in a second. Phone Post 3.0

No sisters but heR mom? Hell to the yes Phone Post 3.0

I'd fuck my girlfriend's sister and make her fuckin watch! I'd even film it and we could watch it together afterwards. Phone Post 3.0

Not a chance. She's a 300lb land whale and a cunt to boot Phone Post 3.0

Always wanted to. Still wish I could/would have. At one point I had her getting close and shit, even saw her tits two different times. Like she leaned into her sisters car on my side and let her tits and nipples show, obviously on purpose, and my girl told her they were showing and she tried to act like she didn't notice. Another time she had invited me to the restroom to help her put on this band aid, and again a tit managed to pop out a bit, but her mom had told her to cover up. I wanted to fuck her so bad at one point, and the sexual tension was there, but unfortunately we never crossed the line because I love my girl, and she obviously loves her sister. Now she has a boyfriend, and we hardly see each other anymore. Should have fucked her when the opportunity was there. You live and you learn. Oh yea, and this was her younger sis. Like 3 years younger than me. Phone Post 3.0

Why is this even a question?  Anytime a guy looks at any girl, he's thinking to himself, would I fuck her and is already imagining the different positions.

yep both are hot as fuck.  and her stepmom too.

ECM - Not a chance. She's a 300lb land whale and a cunt to boot Phone Post 3.0
Pics Phone Post 3.0

TheHouse - Yes...and all of her cousins. Phone Post 3.0
And if the mood was right..... Pops??? Phone Post 3.0

ECM - Not a chance. She's a 300lb land whale and a cunt to boot Phone Post 3.0

Exactly this for me too...my wife's sister is an assault on the senses, loud and obnoxious, morbidly obese and just generally terrible to be around. 

In for the OGer who was fucking his ex AND her lil sister at the same time.

I don't think there is anything more disappointing than meeting a awesome pretty girl and then meeting her much cooler much prettier sister that you now have zero chance of getting because it's your gf sister Phone Post 3.0

My gf is younger than me by 10 years and her older sister was a grade older than me in highschool
So I was friends / fucked her older sister years ago haha.

rhino x2 - My gf is younger than me by 10 years and her older sister was a grade older than me in highschool
So I was friends / fucked her older sister years ago haha.
Who had the better pussy? Phone Post 3.0

My wife is a twin... Twins....

The trap is Bailey Jay.

Be Like Bas

yes I would