Would you f*ck your wife's sister?

GF doesn't have a sister, but her mom is only 4 years older than I am. I've met her... Not bad for her age. Probably wood.

KnockoutThoughts - 
rhino x2 - My gf is younger than me by 10 years and her older sister was a grade older than me in highschool
So I was friends / fucked her older sister years ago haha.
Who had the better pussy? Phone Post 3.0

The younger one my current GF for sure. They both like to bang though

KidJustice -

My wife is a twin... Twins....

Same here Phone Post 3.0

martin brodour NHL hockey goalie did...his wifes twin sister.

First wife's sisters: One Yes, one No, and one OhGodPleaseYesPlease

Second wife's sister: She was really fat but apparently she lost a ton of weight and is now smoking hot and looks just like my ex and it would literally drive my ex to complete insanity if I so much as spoke to the woman. So, Yes.

Thread spin:

"Would you f@ck your sister's mother?

No one she isn't hot and two she's a bossy pain in the ass.

Cousin yes. Sister no.

Hooked up with a girl I already knew at a club out of town. Went back to a house party with her & got blind drunk (was 19 at the time & probably over excited about getting some).

Puked in the bath & fell asleep on the toilet. Didn't get any.

Ended up engaged to her sister.

Still regret those few extra drinks. Phone Post 3.0

I think it happens when you are in close proximity to the other woman all the time. It's like wanting to fuck the women you work with.The decision to cross the line is the hard part. The ripple effect is huge.

The sis-in-law moved in with us a couple months ago after a divorce. Lately, she's been using my laptop. Well, last week, I find out what she's been doing with my laptop.

Taking nasty ass pics. I looked under my pics, planning on chaning my desktop background, and seen what I thought was maybe some sea monster or alien pic. Nope. Spread out pussy, stretching out her labia lips, full-blown uterus view. Face in the pic too. And, scout's honor, she sent it to some guy telling him that she wants him to "train her ass and take no mercy on it."

alborzlives - The sis-in-law moved in with us a couple months ago after a divorce. Lately, she's been using my laptop. Well, last week, I find out what she's been doing with my laptop.

Taking nasty ass pics. I looked under my pics, planning on chaning my desktop background, and seen what I thought was maybe some sea monster or alien pic. Nope. Spread out pussy, stretching out her labia lips, full-blown uterus view. Face in the pic too. And, scout's honor, she sent it to some guy telling him that she wants him to "train her ass and take no mercy on it."
Name, address, phone number...

& said nasty ass pics?? Phone Post 3.0

Where's the pictures? Phone Post 3.0

alborzlives - The sis-in-law moved in with us a couple months ago after a divorce. Lately, she's been using my laptop. Well, last week, I find out what she's been doing with my laptop.

Answer the fucking question. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, I'm torn. Should I delete that shit or keep them for posterity? My stomach has been kinda knotted knowing that I have pics of my sis-in-law's pussy and butthole on my laptop. She's a dumbass as it is, but I thought she'd know better to delete her smut. How would I explain this snaffu if it came to light?

The lil devil on my shoulder is whispering to just post that shit online. Damn my demons!

Honestly, I did put the pics on a flash drive. It's now sitting at the bottom of a junk box on my closet shelf. I can literally feel the radiation emitting from my closet. It's deafening. I feel bad for having them, but I don't want to discard them at this time. I worry about my wife learning that I've seen her sister's uterus :(

Tell her you found them by accident but she should delete them if necessary. You did the thing right by having them on a flash drive. I always make multiple back ups. A few years ago a chick had pics of me and her and deleted them. I should have had copies.....

Had a shot with my exes sister after and decided to pas on the drama... I got custody of the kids..... Not worth it Phone Post 3.0

I know a guy that banged his girls mom lol the mom came onto him drunk when his sister was asleep. What a devilwoman Phone Post 3.0

There are a severe lack of pics in this thread