Would you fight for your county if WW 3…

broke out.

Would you enlist or if you got called up to fight for your country against China/Russia?

But it meant you must have the vaccine and might have to make the ultimate sacrifice?

At this point America is so far gone we having a bigger chance of losing.

And that point is made even more clear that to fight to protect your country in a global war you need to be vaxed

2 Likes

China is probably weeks away from invading taiwan… what this pussy administration does will likely be nothing

1 Like

China would not attack the USA . They might hit a Walmart.

Only if I was led by four star admiral rick levine.

3 Likes

We are filled with a bunch of Non bianary cuck Biden Voters…We are doomed

2 Likes

Because I’m supposed to believe that my western country led by its cabal of backroom deep state bureaucrats and banksters is definitely the good guys?

That’s a negative from me.

2 Likes

That’s not really new. I had to take all kinds of vaccines.

Lol of course not.
I’d be surprised if someone with a brain honestly can claim he’s fighting for the good guys.
There’s a dearth of modern conflicts where one side is clearly the good guy and the other is the baddie.
1683 at Vienna and all wars against the Ottomans. 1776 of course although globohomo was already there. The Napoleonic stuff is already shit. WW1 is shit. Poles smashing the (((soviets))) afterwards belongs on the list, though.

At this point, if you take your marching orders from “president” Biden, you might as well rob the elderly in their sleep.

1 Like

Not with this administration leading the charge. The commander in chief literally shits himself and forgets where he is…

3 Likes

We would be more likely fighting amongst ourselves than with anyone else at this point.

3 Likes