Would you fight GSP for $4,000 per minute?

I'd fight him for free. How many people get to say that they've fought GSP before?

And he's too nice of a guy to really hurt me bad, which he could do in about .5 seconds if he wanted to.

RyannVonDoom -  Fuck yeah.. and I'd make Kalib Starnes look like he was walking. 

QFT

Heck yes I would do it. I would run at first, then spit out my mouthpiece "accidentally". i would do that at least twice and then i would poke myself in the eye making sure the ref noticed it. cuz i know as soon as hes when a 3 foot radius to me, I'm going to the mat or getting knocked out, but with these tactics and several other i'm confident i could easily last a good 15-20 seconds

Heck yes I would do it. I would run at first, then spit out my mouthpiece "accidentally". i would do that at least twice and then i would poke myself in the eye making sure the ref noticed it. cuz i know as soon as hes when a 3 foot radius to me, I'm going to the mat or getting knocked out, but with these tactics and several other i'm confident i could easily last a good 15-20 seconds

Poopyface TomatoNose - The catch would be, if you last one 5 minute round, you'd get 20K, and if you would last 5 full rounds, you would get $100,000.

So, if you weren't good enough, and GSP took you down immediately and kimura'd you in 8 seconds, you'd only get $533.33.

Fuck I would and not even think about it.

I promise I could run from GSP for at least a round.

Yes, and I would employ the same game plan I would use against HorseReemKing

Flying Scissor Takedown to Heel Hook finish

I'd use Herb Dean as a human shield, would by me at least 30 secs - 1 min! Phone Post

Absolutely, I'm two inches taller and 20 lbs heavier.

He would whoop my ass, but nothing awful like Alistair would do.

mcpeepants232003 - 
LilBrockonmychest - 
Nagster5 - absolutely. Id fight tyson with both hands behind my back for that much. I could run away for at least ten seconds.

lol so let me get this straight.  Tyson would catch you within 10 seconds and KO like you've never been KO'd before.  10 seconds would net you about $600.  You're good with that?

depends do I get the medical bills covered? shit I've had my orbital bone, Jaw, and cheek bone broken in bar fights. Might as well get paid for fighting.

Oh you're that guy....
The guy who probably brings up his bar room brawl stories that probably consisted more of bottle smashing and cue ball throwing than actual fighting, to try and warn people he's a TUF guy.