Would you.... girl of your dreams and X

So you've met a straight up 100 out of 10. She is awesome in everyway. Exactly wht yo want in a woman. But she has two issues that will never change.

1. She has a small mole on her chin with a 5 foot thick black hair poking out that is as strong as teflon and unable to be removed by any surgery other then one that will result in death.

2. Her vageeby occasionally produces yoghurt that she sells on Amazon.

So my question to you is would you?

I would take a mustache ride on that hottie while living off her yogurt vagina.

Sign me up

I've re-read my OP and I'm totally down too

5 foot THICK hair? What? So the hair follicle has the diameter of 5 feet across? How long is it? So it's like a giant 5-foot-wide pipe coming off of her face? What if it's only an inch long? Is it one inch long, but 5 feet wide? I don't get it. 

Santo Amaro -

So you've met a straight up 100 out of 10. She is awesome in everyway. Exactly wht yo want in a woman. But she has two issues that will never change.

1. She has a small mole on her chin with a 5 foot thick black hair poking out that is as strong as teflon and unable to be removed by any surgery other then one that will result in death.

2. Her vageeby occasionally produces yoghurt that she sells on Amazon.

So my question to you is would you?

Seeing as I love yogurt as much as you love the taste of just the tip... I'm in

BrowBeaten -

5 foot THICK hair? What? So the hair follicle has the diameter of 5 feet across? How long is it? So it's like a giant 5-foot-wide pipe coming off of her face? What if it's only an inch long? Is it one inch long, but 5 feet wide? I don't get it. 

Op has a thing for big black things. Motherfucker can't shut up about it 

Nah brah

NO> NOT FIVE FOOT THICK YOU FREAKS. But thick enough that when she turns the torque can take someones eye out. Five foot long and thick as a wire.

Santo Amaro - 

NO> NOT FIVE FOOT THICK YOU FREAKS. But thick enough that when she turns the torque can take someones eye out. Five foot long and thick as a wire.

Nice, she's like Indiana Joan

This fucking place has gone to the bloody Twlight Zone. WTF

Santo Amaro -

I have bolt cutters , why not.

Santo Amaro -

Why are we the freaks? You're the one that said 5 foot thick. 

ABCTT_GROUNDnLB -

This fucking place has gone to the bloody Twlight Zone. WTF

You are now entering the OGer Zone

In this zone, nothing's will be as it appears. Will the 9 with great tits be a chick with a dick? Everything is political and angry atheists train dogs and bash cops. There is a 6'8 wookie with a dick wider than its thigh and motherfucker loves oatmeal. Why does LakerUp have a glass ankle and a hairy smile? Find out when you enter ShootFighterMikes basement/bedroom. 

Sounds like she isn't a 100 out of 10

I'm cool with a built in leash. could tie her hands to her face also!!