Would you go back?

So I watched this movie years ago, I think it was called 'Return to Paradise,'
Anyway it's about 3 friends on holiday in Bali or Thailand or something, living in a hut on the beach, taking drugs n banging chicks. All good fun.
2 of them decide it's time to go home n try to persuade the other guy but he wants to stay a while. So 2 leave n 1 stays.

Soon after, cops raid the beach house n find the drugs n arrest the guy. Because of the amount of drugs, he's accused of trafficking and sentenced to death. His defence tells the court that there were two other people there and the drugs belong to them to.
The judge, being a fair motherfucker, says ok. Let your friends come back and share your crime.
If both your friends come back, you will all do 20 years in prison.
If one friend comes back, you will both do life.
If none come back.... It's your ass.

So the question is, OG what would you do? Phone Post 3.0

Spend the next twenty years of my life at home & not in some third world prison?

Fuck kind of question is that?

Ladyboys in prison, you say?

Dr Spencer Reid - Spend the next twenty years of my life at home & not in some third world prison?

Fuck kind of question is that?

Close friend dies then. Remember, you are as guilty as he is, you just left on time.

I fully understand the hypothetical.

My daughter isn't growing up without a dad cause he wanted to stay & do drugs.

That was his choice & hes gonna have to deal with the consequences.

I'd go back for sure. I've seen every season of Prison Break so there's no way some third world shithole prison could hold me.

I'd be Michael Scofielding our asses outta there within six months, guaranteed. Phone Post 3.0

MolsonMuscles - I'd go back for sure. I've seen every season of Prison Break so there's no way some third world shithole prison could hold me.

I'd be Michael Scofielding our asses outta there within six months, guaranteed. Phone Post 3.0

VU for the positive attitude.

MolsonMuscles - I'd go back for sure. I've seen every season of Prison Break so there's no way some third world shithole prison could hold me.

I think it goes without saying that if you've seen the Prison Break documentary, you'd go back and break out of prison. No brainer.

ryans - 

I think it goes without saying that if you've seen the Prison Break documentary, you'd go back and break out of prison. No brainer.

He should do it just for the experience, to prove his point.
Go to Thailand and get some heroine and head to the airport.
Just think, afterwards he can do a
'escaped from Thai prison AMA'

OR
if things don't go so well
'got raped in Thai prison AMA'

Either way it's a win.

Tough question.

Probably wouldn't go back. Phone Post 3.0

I'll send a care package Phone Post 3.0

Sorry bro you made that choice to stay, should have used a better defense. So if only I come back then were both being killed, but if both of us come back then were all doing 20 in some shit hole prison because you wanted to stay and do more drugs? Homeboy it's been nice knowing you this isn't the phucking 3 musketeers. Phone Post 3.0

Dr Spencer Reid - I fully understand the hypothetical.

My daughter isn't growing up without a dad cause he wanted to stay & do drugs.

That was his choice & hes gonna have to deal with the consequences.
This is probably the best response Phone Post 3.0

He chose to do drugs in a place where it was highly illegal.

He chose to stay when the rest of us decided it was time to GTFO.

I'm not giving up my life because someone else made bad life choices.

I also don't use drugs or alcohol, have no understanding or empathy for people who have to use drugs & alcohol in order to have a good time, and don't give two shits for people who end up in jail because of drug crimes, or whose lives come to ruin because of drug addiction. Self inflicted wounds, IMO.

iirc in the movie, ALL of them were doing drugs, he was just the one there when the cops raided the place.

The situation is NOT that 3 friends vacationed, 2 left, 3rd does drugs and gets caught.

So you are as much to blame (in fact I believe one of the guys who left was last to "ditch" the drugs in a trash can) as the one left behind.

The moral dilemma is, stay safe and let a friend die for something you were also to blame for OR go back and face jail time (again if you go back and the 3rd guy flakes out YOU are now a lifer not just doing some time) Phone Post 3.0

So dude snitched on his two buddies when he got caught up. Phone Post 3.0

Fucked up scenario.. why did the third guy stay? If it was his choice to hang around and not a problem with his flights or something it would be hard to give yourself up for 20 yrs.. Phone Post 3.0

If I'm the guy that gets caught I fall on the sword. I'd rather die then spend 20 years in some shithole prison that my buddies would be forced to ensure as well. In this case you take one for the team. Phone Post 3.0

I'm sorry, the phone number you are trying to reach is no longer in service. Please hang up and try your call again. Phone Post 3.0

I'll take it a step further:

If I got caught and my two friends escaped never din a million years would I want them to come back and fuck us all. And if I was one who got away fuck no am I coming back. Phone Post 3.0