Would you have entered UFC 1

For sure!! I was 10 but I was a badass 10 year old I woulda kicked ass lol Phone Post

No I was 7. Phone Post

CLINTK9 - not ufc1, but I did send in my app & video to fight in ufc7 or ufc8!

What did your vid consist of? Phone Post

I was crazy enough then for sure and fought for free anyways lol, and had been training for several years.

But I would have gotten mauled with the open weight class, I'm only 180lbs.

CLINTK9 -
beanouno - 

some of my karate tourney's back when I was younger (karate BB, TKD Red), a couple of my better high school wrestling matches. some challenge fights at parties. a couple scraps caught on tape outside the bars with guys 3 times my size (I'm 5'9, 165) me working out, me training with my brothers, cousins, friends. (2 of my cousins were well over 300 and college football players. my brother in law was cop who was 6'10". my neighbor was a self defense instructor for the army. my friend was bringin his UIC college wrestling buddies out to work me over. the Big ones). got to train with Royce just prior to my trying to get in. sent in pics of that. thers probably more, but its been awhile.

Sounds cool. Do you still have it. Phone Post

At my current training level? I would probably not dare do it for fear of drawing the Shamrock straw in the opening round.

uuuuh. No? They would all beat my ass EASILY. Fuck that.

I miiight have beaten Ettish, just because I am much bigger than him, but that was UFC 2...

Ettish in 2012 would kill me though :D

Motivated Penn - uuuuh. No? They would all beat my ass EASILY. Fuck that.

I miiight have beaten Ettish, just because I am much bigger than him, but that was UFC 2...

Ettish in 2012 would kill me though :D

I would lose to probably anyone who fought in UFC 1, but what a story you get to tell one day! Phone Post

Hell yeah I'd enter. 2 years old was actually my prime lol Phone Post

CLINTK9 -
beanouno - 
CLINTK9 -
beanouno - 

some of my karate tourney's back when I was younger (karate BB, TKD Red), a couple of my better high school wrestling matches. some challenge fights at parties. a couple scraps caught on tape outside the bars with guys 3 times my size (I'm 5'9, 165) me working out, me training with my brothers, cousins, friends. (2 of my cousins were well over 300 and college football players. my brother in law was cop who was 6'10". my neighbor was a self defense instructor for the army. my friend was bringin his UIC college wrestling buddies out to work me over. the Big ones). got to train with Royce just prior to my trying to get in. sent in pics of that. thers probably more, but its been awhile.

Sounds cool. Do you still have it. Phone Post

sadly no. thats actually a very sore spot for me. in 98 I was in cali trainin (I lived in IL then) and my dads new girlfriend decided to clean out his house and the extra room I had alot of my stuff at/in and threw out all my stuff. martial arts & pro wrestling mags, boxes of video tapes, my collection of martial arts catalogs, everything. I literally flipped and never spoke to her again. that had all mt videos of my karate/tkd years and alot of family, & life events videos and everything. luckily though, at least, my early ufc posters/programs I was starting to collect were at my apartment at the time. and my photo albums, so have some photos still. I just wish I still had the tapes of my challenge fights most. that was my glory years of fighting.

Sorry to hear that, that sucks. I think my hate would have turned into murder had someone done that to me. Phone Post