Would You Hit It?

NOPE

1 Like

Negative

1 Like

Couple of very close minded responses thus far....i'm hoping the rest of the forum is a bit more up to date and not still stuck in their bigoted thinking of the horrificly oppresive 20th century. 

no way elbows way too pointy.

fuck off homo

3 Likes

Only if it let's me give it a reach around.

1 Like

Hahaha, stop supporting mental illness 

4 Likes

Omg, Omg, she just came out as 'Trevi' on Youtube, #6 trending video today, check her out and support her guys. You need to lighten up with all of your Nazi, White Supremacist, flag worshipping bigotry fam. 

Lt_Fop -

Hahaha, stop supporting mental illness 

Says the homophobe, who was likely born before 1990, jfl ok boomer. 

TheHound -

Omg, Omg, she just came out as 'Trevi' on Youtube, #6 trending video today, check her out and support her guys. You need to lighten up with all of your Nazi, White Supremacist, flag worshipping bigotry fam. 

Fucking vocal fry!!

TheHound -

why are you calling him she?

With a brick...

1 Like

As a musician, I can tell you the music is so fucking terrible I don't even care about the trans shit.

Sure. Let the JIZZUM fly!!!

Pointy elbows, clit is too big

OblongBox -

As a musician, I can tell you the music is so fucking terrible I don't even care about the trans shit.

AngryInch disagrees, and he’ll chalenge you to a Sultans of Swing contest to prove he’s the bigger homo!

Huggsbear -
TheHound -

why are you calling him she?

Um, because I have eyes and an actual moral compass you transphobic dinosaur. Go back to Jurassic Park, noboby wants you here. 

That a tyranny? I'm not smashing probably let em suck it though.