Would you let Pat Patterson

Give you head for a top spot? Sounds like that would get you places and it's a sure way to a few million dollars or more.
I'd say sure but only if he fingered my bum as well. Phone Post 3.0

Nah.... Phone Post 3.0

Ok fine....thought about it for 11 minutes whilst on the toilet....I guess once, but don't touch my butthole, I'm not gay or anything.... Phone Post 3.0

Did it work out for anyone other than Sylvan Grenier? Phone Post 3.0

I think it worked out for a lot of guys we will never even find out about.
Vince senior already seemed like the biggest flamer for some reason and we all know that vince junior has a hard on for every bodybuilder. It's just kinda weird. Phone Post 3.0

You had a "Yes" at the thread title. Phone Post 3.0

MMAhaiku - You had a "Yes" at the thread title. Phone Post 3.0
Legit LOL. Obligatory VTFU, MMAHaiku. Hahaha. Phone Post 3.0

Rickmeister - I think it worked out for a lot of guys we will never even find out about.
Vince senior already seemed like the biggest flamer for some reason and we all know that vince junior has a hard on for every bodybuilder. It's just kinda weird. Phone Post 3.0
I've only really seen pics of Vince Sr., I dom't recall ever really hearing the man speak publicly or anything like that.

But you're right- I doubt we'll ever know the half of it, really... besides the people that told their stories on that strange episode of Geraldo from back in the early 90's... all we have to go off of is heresay, unless Patterson himself sat-down and confessed to every blowjob he's ever been allowed to give in exchange for career advancement... which I don't see happening.

If that were to happen, though... it would probably have to be edited-down to create a three-part documentary- with each portion being 3 hours & 30 minutes long, I would imagine... Phone Post 3.0

Head for a top spot is a bargain for PP. Letting him blow you only secures a place on the ring crew. You want a top spot you're gonna have to be the chicken on the Patterson-McMahon rotisserie. Phone Post 3.0

Virgil.

Rickmeister - Give you head for a top spot? Sounds like that would get you places and it's a sure way to a few million dollars or more.
When I was in wrestling school a loooong time ago I heard that this would happen to get A spot. Not a top spot, just to get a match back in the old days. Phone Post 3.0

CaughtItFromARua -
Rickmeister - Give you head for a top spot? Sounds like that would get you places and it's a sure way to a few million dollars or more.
When I was in wrestling school a loooong time ago I heard that this would happen to get A spot. Not a top spot, just to get a match back in the old days. Phone Post 3.0
Damn. I guess disc is right. For a top spot you'd need to do a lot more of the gay. Phone Post 3.0

Rickmeister - 
CaughtItFromARua -
Damn. I guess disc is right. For a top spot you'd need to do a lot more of the gay. Phone Post 3.0

I can't believe I missed his post...I went to a wrestling school in NYC run by a former WWF'er (HOF'er Johnny Rodz) and there were definitely stories that I heard that about Pat wanting BJ's.

The "Head" gimmick of Al Snow is explicitly related to this. When he debuted Head at the ECW Arena he mentioned that Pat Patterson told him that if wanted to get in he'd have to give him "a little head" so he bought that mannequin head to him and was sent away. I doubt that was Al Snow's actual experience but it was definitely a play on stuff that has gone around story-wise, especially in the northeast.

The Fella -
CaughtItFromARua - 
Rickmeister - 
CaughtItFromARua -

I can't believe I missed his post...I went to a wrestling school in NYC run by a former WWF'er (HOF'er Johnny Rodz) and there were definitely stories that I heard that about Pat wanting BJ's.

The "Head" gimmick of Al Snow is explicitly related to this. When he debuted Head at the ECW Arena he mentioned that Pat Patterson told him that if wanted to get in he'd have to give him "a little head" so he bought that mannequin head to him and was sent away. I doubt that was Al Snow's actual experience but it was definitely a play on stuff that has gone around story-wise, especially in the northeast.

Makes sense, I can see that actually happening...Al Snow was the man! HEAD! HEAD! HEAD! HEAD!

btw, isn't it rumored Vinny Mac use to tap The Heartbreak Kid's ass on a consistent basis, never seen Vinny Mac cry like a bitch so hard then when Shawn retired.
I've never, ever heard anything about Vince being gay. I've heard that he couldn't keep draining his grapefruits into all manner of sloots. Phone Post 3.0

I would prefer Brisco Phone Post 3.0

CaughtItFromARua -
The Fella -
CaughtItFromARua - 
Rickmeister - 
CaughtItFromARua -

Makes sense, I can see that actually happening...Al Snow was the man! HEAD! HEAD! HEAD! HEAD!

btw, isn't it rumored Vinny Mac use to tap The Heartbreak Kid's ass on a consistent basis, never seen Vinny Mac cry like a bitch so hard then when Shawn retired.
I've never, ever heard anything about Vince being gay. I've heard that he couldn't keep draining his grapefruits into all manner of sloots. Phone Post 3.0
You ever see Primary Colors? At the end a guy is explaining that he thought he could do anything due to a mixture of his ego and cocaine. That's where I see Vince in all of this. Never about attraction, but power. Phone Post 3.0

LOL at the al snow story.
I've also heard the rumours that HBK was sucking off vinny mac.
Man I would pay good dollar to actually find out all the sleazy shit that has been going on over the last few decades.
Drugs, sex, murder possibly (snuka) Phone Post 3.0

This is just!!! GAY Phone Post 3.0

I love Driscol.

Love you too, Saint. Phone Post 3.0