Would you live here for $390k?

In Virginia.

1 Like

The views are spectacular but fuck carrying groceries into that house, lol

10 Likes

Hell yeah, a bit small but it’s on 2+ acres so you could easily add more to it or a second house.

1 Like

Yes that’s amazing

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve always wanted to live in a henhouse…

10 Likes

I love that house and have always wanted one like it. 4 or 5 floors with 800 sq ft per floor. Perfect

1 Like

That view is pretty bad ass

1 Like

This old man would need an elevator.

4 Likes

That’s a pretty reasonable price for that area of VA and that unique a house. But with 4 floors, the upper floors would be sweltering in the summer unless you have multiple AC units dedicated for the upper floors. I’ve lived in 2 story houses in VA that’s not far from there and the 2nd floor gets hot as hell.

3 Likes

Good to see you posting .

I was about to bump the “Where is Rakoshi” thread.

Is that an IKEA house?

1 Like

Nice views

Just been really overwhelmed trying to clear out my Dad’s house after he passed away, dealing with executor stuff, etc. He was not a hoarder but my gosh he had a ton of “stuff.” His house is too big for the wife and I (7500 sq ft - three full floors plus 3 garages and three workshops) so I am trying to get it ready to put on the market before the bubble bursts.

4 Likes

Looks like a game of Jenga about to go wrong.

1 Like

390K, and 1600 in yearly taxes? I can’t even imagine that in my area.

I need to move.

Are you saying you’ll pay me $390k to live there, or are you wondering if I am paying $390 to live there. I am not paying $390 to live there but I’ll live there for $390k (per year :slight_smile: ).

No garage. I have to have a garage.

1 Like

Sorry for your loss. This is the number one reason why we’ve gone semi minimalist. I hope you’re able to get through it soon so the stress is gone And you have the mental space to just remember and love his life :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This house is 1400 sq feet total lol

1 Like