Would you make yourself bisexual?

If you could?

Saw a tweet the other day with somebody ranting how great it is. If you were single this would essentially massively increase your sex options overnight.

About half the OG are committed fags like myself, but what about the rest of you? If you could do it, would you? Phone Post 3.0

Only if I get to fuck you Phone Post 3.0

Sure, what's not to love about tiger blood?

I wouldn't willingly put myself into a minority group Phone Post 3.0

Could? I already have. I mean, I don't bang chicks but I consider myself bisexual. 

KJ! - 
Phuckles -

Could? I already have. I mean, I don't bang chicks but I consider myself bisexual. 

So you have sucked or gotten your dick sucked by a man. Phone Post 3.0

No! I'm not gay. I'm just a power bottom. 

Uli Kunkel - 
ghost bear - Only if I get to fuck you Phone Post 3.0
This. First response always nails it. Phone Post 3.0

Indeed. It would have been my answer

Bisexual men spread gay diseases to our wimminz. But yeah, to get laid, that's the way to go LOL My friend's ex-bro-in-law was bi. He'd spent all day and night chasing pussy. If that didn't work, he just fucked a guy (that was alsmot automatic success!)

Just look at the inmates with multi year sentences.

After awhile of no pussy, they pretty much just make themselves bi Phone Post 3.0

Uli Kunkel -
This depends who gets to pitch and who gets to catch.

I suggest a wrestle off, old school Greek style Phone Post 3.0

OriginalTUFer - What do you mean "if you could"?

Do you think your mouth emits a force field when it comes within an inch of a dick because you're "heterosexual"? Phone Post 3.0
No, but I think if all thoughts of sex immediately fled your mind when you saw a big wobbly cock heading towards your face, you would be significantly less likely to engage in such behavior Phone Post 3.0

Vagina's are made for dicks. A mans hairy ass doesn't sound like a viable #2 option for me. I'll pass. Phone Post 3.0

So you're saying if I have sex with girls too it will double my sex life up over night?

Interesting... Phone Post 3.0

op is gay

CurtisTheConqueror - Vagina's are made for dicks. A mans hairy ass doesn't sound like a viable #2 option for me. I'll pass. Phone Post 3.0
I have a gay relative that I have discussed this issue with, since I don't really understand the draw of anal with women much less men. Was curious since I think anal is probably the most overrated thing in all of sexual history.

This is just one guys opinion so take it for what it's worth, but he says probably about a third of gay guys don't do the whole ass fucking thing... So I guess they just blow each other? Not really sure.

Then again, I'm not sure a handlebar moustache brushing up against your balls is that much more appealing. Phone Post 3.0

I dunno.

As a male, people just consider you to be gay. Phone Post 3.0

CavemanDave -
Uli Kunkel -
This depends who gets to pitch and who gets to catch.

I suggest a wrestle off, old school Greek style Phone Post 3.0
Sounds bi. I'm in. Or you're in depends on who wins. Phone Post 3.0

Anal overrated? Hairy ass? I don't shave around my asshole for giggles son I'm getting dicked down daily. I'm not kissing a dude though that's mega queer. Phone Post 3.0