Would you rather Gi BJJ or No Gi in Olympics?

FILA combat wrestling probably has a better chance than BJJ, just through being part of FILA. Phone Post

GriffinQ - 

I'd prefer no-gi...faster paced and more exciting, especially for uninformed viewers
And I'd hope that they would call it Submission Grappling instead of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu...seems kind of weird to include a specific countries name in a sport, even if it is the host country for that years Olympics. Phone Post

I guess you're ok with Greco-Roman ?

My vote is for Gracie Jiu Jitsu in that case. 

In a Gi obviously.

Failing that, Gypsy Jiu Jitsu.

In a Gi, and also a hat.

I would just love to see bjj in the Olympics period. But to answer ops question ..... No gi Phone Post

TTT

Definitely no gi, although I like watching both. Phone Post

no gi for sure

Both you f**ktard!

No gi by a mile Phone Post

Gi, so many more techniques, so much more interesting so much more so.

Why not both? Phone Post

Why not just hope they add both? Phone Post

Sorry didn't see previous comment. Phone Post

Just change the judo rules a little and bjj guys can be competitive.

- every IOC person eva!!! Phone Post

EpicConfessions -  Both. If only one no-gi.

both

also MMA, but that won't happen...

I prefer no gi, but if it's being added to the Olympics, it should be gi. The martial is g/bjj, and they wear a gi.

But really, why not both? They're ok with two types of wrestling, 13 types of swimming, etc. Phone Post

UGCTT Captain America - 

I prefer no gi, but if it's being added to the Olympics, it should be gi. The martial is g/bjj, and they wear a gi.

But really, why not both? They're ok with two types of wrestling, 13 types of swimming, etc. Phone Post

i should have stated this in my above message but i agree if there is only one, make it GI, just because of tradition. but should have both.

i see the argument for no-gi but if we can only choose one... i like the gi competition.

12SixElbow -
Brian Demuro - I personally would rather see No Gi. You cant do certain submissions in Gi that you can do in No Gi such as heel hooks

Why is a gi stopping you from doing a heel hook?

I always get heel hooks when rolling Phone Post

Old school. Naked.

no gi

Nogi Phone Post