Would you rather travel...

Was watching The 5 on Fox News and heard this question and I thought it was interesting...

Would you rather travel back in time to meet your ancestors or travel into the future and meet your descendants..?

Ancestors

I'd go back in time and blow their minds

One way trip or not? Future because you couldn't fuck your way out of existence. 

DaveFu -

One way trip or not? Future because you couldn't fuck your way out of existence. 

No one way trip... Just visit...

What if you travel to the future and find out you have no descendant?

Future is still the way to go. 

BruteDion -

Perhaps you can travel to the end of your blood line or something...

DaveFu -

Future is still the way to go. 

It would still be pretty cool to see where you came from...
Future is cool too though... Plus you get to check out all that futuristic technology...

In the past, 

People stink and are dirty. They could kill you because you're a witch, demon, or heretic. No antibiotics in the past etc. You won't speak the language well. You could fart the wrong way and fuck up your present etc. 

Back.
But I will abscond and stay there.

Paramount Donkey - I'd go back in time and blow their minds
Just their minds?

Future so I can shit in the 3 seashells.

DaveFu -

In the past, 

People stink and are dirty. They could kill you because you're a witch, demon, or heretic. No antibiotics in the past etc. You won't speak the language well. You could fart the wrong way and fuck up your present etc. 

Good point. I'd go to the future and get rich when I come back

I would go back just about a year with all the powerball and mega millions jackpots numbers in mind. I teally dont think meeting ancient ancestors would be all that great. I would expect too much and probably be let down when they were just normal people.

MR31 -
scrambull -

Future so I can shit in the 3 seashells.

Demolition Man?

I never understood how that was supposed to work...

DracoBEBO -
Paramount Donkey - I'd go back in time and blow their minds
Just their minds?
And their cocks

ABCTT_Disco Dracula -
BruteDion -

My point is, what if you are the end of your bloodline. Im the end of mine as of right now.

DaveFu -

In the past, 

See the source image

BruteDion -
ABCTT_Disco Dracula -
BruteDion -

My point is, what if you are the end of your bloodline. Im the end of mine as of right now.

Would you want to travel into the past to meet your ancestors..? And just for argument sake, you would be safe on your journey... No diseases or violence... You would be safe...

Would you want to meet them..?