Would You Rather...?

Catch COVID and build up the antibodies naturally knowing there's a very slight risk it will kill you?

Or

Get a vaccine?

John Stamos. Next question.

How long I gotta wait for the vaccine?

Im in NY (Long Island), for all i know my whole family had it already and we didn't even know)

Probably get the vaccine but only after there is enough reliable data on its safety. 

Both
At the same time

1 Like

I am not an anti-Vaxxer guy, but am hella skeptical of any vaccine on this one. Not doing it. It is being rushed, I have never had the flu, rarely ever get sick. I am not putting that unproven shit in my body under these unique times.

Don't trust it. Feel fantastic. Sorry if that's a bit selfish, I'll wash my hands more and avoid nursing homes.

I think I had it... It was pretty much the flu for me. I haven't have the flu in 20+ years.

This shit was going around far sooner than people realize.

If everyone gets tested and most have antibodies already we'll realize this was more than a slight overreaction.

Lol with the bullshit I've survived? This virus ain't shit. 

1 Like

JitsuGuy - Catch COVID and build up the antibodies naturally knowing there's a very slight risk it will kill you?

Or

Get a vaccine?

Get it and roll the dice. 

Al Cappucino -

Im in NY (Long Island), for all i know my whole family had it already and we didn't even know)

Your wife probably caught it from me. 

I'd say stepdaughter, but you didn't sell her too well in the millennial rent thread.

JitsuGuy - Catch COVID and build up the antibodies naturally knowing there's a very slight risk it will kill you?

Or

Get a vaccine?

immune system

vaccines can actually make you more susceptible to viruses...goddamn fact