Would you rebalance your length/height as follows?

You can choose to gain 6 inches of height but your dick would become one inch shorter.

You can choose to gain an inch of dick, but you'll get 6" shorter.

This can be taken to extremes, such as losing 4" of dick to gain 2 feet of height, and also losing 5 feet of height and gaining 10" of dick.

It's your move, hotshot, change once and stay that way till you croak, you have 60 seconds to decide and then the opportunity is gone.

i could lose a dick inch and finally live a life over 6'

I would for sure like to be 6” taller and losing 1” of dick on the 15 there already is no big deal! Haha

I was also considering losing an inch of dick to be 6'3", but ultimately I think in the 60 seconds I wouldn't be able to commit.

I’m 6’3 and have an 8 inch dick. You don’t mess with perfection. 

2 Likes

I'm 6'8, so I'm cool with losing 6 inches of height. Then again, I could let my schlong shrink to a still decent 9 inches and become a centre in the NBA.

How much dick does 4" of height buy?  I'm 6'4" but have always thought that anything over 6' was unnecessary.  The world is built for 5'10" dudes....clothes, cars, movie theaters, airplanes.  

The funny thing about this thread is that this isn't just a weird covid boredom thread. It's classic OG.

Anyway, I'd like to trade in all of my height inches for dick inches please.

Jason - 

I would for sure like to be 6” taller and losing 1” of dick on the 15 there already is no big deal! Haha

Stop lying. You would be 5'11" with a 3.5" dick if you made that deal.

1 Like

EFM - 

How much dick does 4" of height buy?  I'm 6'4" but have always thought that anything over 6' was unnecessary.  The world is built for 5'10" dudes....clothes, cars, movie theaters, airplanes.  

That would be. 0.66666" of dick, sir.

Canooke - 
EFM - 

That would be. 0.66666" of dick, sir.

correct math, but that's not an option. If respected forum brother EFM is starving for an inch of dick, he will have to drop to 5'10", which he seems ok with anyhow.

Sure.

Jump Kick - You can choose to gain 6 inches of height but your dick would become one inch shorter.

You can choose to gain an inch of dick, but you'll get 6" shorter.

This can be taken to extremes, such as losing 4" of dick to gain 2 feet of height, and also losing 5 feet of height and gaining 10" of dick.

It's your move, hotshot, change once and stay that way till you croak, you have 60 seconds to decide and then the opportunity is gone.

Who the fuck would lose 5 feet of height to have a 10” dick? Lol ....even if you’re Yao Ming , you’d be a 3 foot midget with your dick dragging between your legs 

1 Like

dp

Freaky_Hibiki - The funny thing about this thread is that this isn't just a weird covid boredom thread. It's classic OG.

Anyway, I'd like to trade in all of my height inches for dick inches please.

You'd be walking around at less than 6" tall with a dick of at least 14". You get to decide how much girth you want to LOSE, if any. Describe this 14 inch+ dick of yours on your sub 6" self... What's your next move?

And thanks, I actually deleted the app on my phone today for the first time since it was released because I felt I was reading the OG too much, then I had this depraved thought and got on my laptop to post.

length vs girth is a better trade off

Ttt

Some of you guys need jesus

Joshinho -

Some of you guys need jesus

And a bigger dick

I’m not sure how being 2ft tall w a 14.7486 inch dick would benefit mankind although tempting