Would You Still Eat Her Ass If..

She's a perfect 10 and flawless but she's hiding a secret, she's more hairy than the average man. You never know this because she's good about shaving her entire body twice per day. For whatever reason (pick your reason) she refuses to shave her girltaint from the bottom of her labia all the way to the top of her asscrack. Her bare ass is shaved as is her entire body except for this singular area which she hides well with the use of a bikini,panties or even a strategic G string. Use your tongue as a machete on that jungle asscrack or go to safe vaginal ground? How hardcore is your ass licking game Og'er?

Would you tonguechop Kate Uptons hairy girltaint as an example

I'd just pluck her clean with my teeth first. Phone Post 3.0

I'm sure most of the OG would prefer this scenario, as they could close their eyes and pretend it's a man's ass. Phone Post 3.0

I made a thread about this awhile ago.

Many of us here on the OG love hairy snatch and assholes. It's fucking awesome. The hairier the better. What you're describing is pure fantasy for a lot of us.

Yup!

I don't see any problem. Phone Post 3.0

I've done it to a 5 so why not a 10? Phone Post 3.0

lol

SnapLocally - 

VU

Soul Gravy - I made a thread about this awhile ago.

Many of us here on the OG love hairy snatch and assholes. It's fucking awesome. The hairier the better. What you're describing is pure fantasy for a lot of us.
Aaaaand you sir win the Internet today.

Yes, yes and fuck yes. Phone Post 3.0

donkypunch55 - 
Soul Gravy - I made a thread about this awhile ago.

Aaaaand you sir win the Internet today.

Yes, yes and fuck yes. Phone Post 3.0

lol, not a club I will be joining.Someone should start a hairy asshole club.

All day. Hairy doesn't have to mean gross.

Wow Phone Post 3.0

SnapLocally -

Jesus Im in tears watching that kids reaction. Crazy little fucker lol

And yes I'd eat her ass Phone Post 3.0

No, I don't touch hairy cornholes. And I wouldn't touch Kate Upton's weird fat-boy shaped body cornhole even if it was hairless.

Here's my answer....

Testiculos Ferro - No, I don't touch hairy cornholes. And I wouldn't touch Kate Upton's weird fat-boy shaped body cornhole even if it was hairless.

I'm in. I used to rock a shirt that said bring back hairy pussies...my ex thru it out

SnapLocally - 

is this shopped..kids head is huge!