Would you still watch UFC if Dana White was gone?

i half ass watch it now, and none of it is for dana.  

i barely watch now, havent paid for a pay per view in years. i might actually buy one just because if they sacked blagragagagaggregsdbfbsdc,vn.bm

I would continue to watch. But, like the others, I've weirdly lost some interest since the WME guys took over. That's probably due to some shit booking of late, though.

I do think Dana should start doing media scrums again.

blas4ublasphemy - Yeah and if Goodell leaves then I'm done with the NFL too! It just wouldn't be the same.

Roger Goodell and Dana do not have the same job.

What the hell does Dana have to do with anything? I couldn't give two shits whether or not he even existed. I'm watching for the fights, not The Egg.

OG 12er - What the hell does Dana have to do with anything? I couldn't give two shits whether or not he even existed. I'm watching for the fights, not The Egg.
You love him.

Nope. Very die hard of my beloved UFC, but no Dana just wouldn't cut it. It would be a dirty long shit stain on the sport without him. Whereever Dana goes, I go.

I was watching before Dana. Why would I stop?

I don't even identify NHB/MMA with Dana White.

He has helped to grow the sport -- but has also contributed to it's watering down IMO. He has blatantly over-promoted his cash cow fighters -- while black-listing some legendary fighters over personal vendettas.

It hasn't been all bad.

But I am tired of seeing and hearing him-- and won't be bothered at all when he is gone.

Then again, if he sticks around it doesn't change anything either.

I'm still gonna follow the fighters I want to follow.

Why wouldn't you still watch?

StrikingMMA - I watch for the fighters and the fights. I don't care who is there or not there any more as long as the fights are good.
^

B3LI3VE -
OG 12er - What the hell does Dana have to do with anything? I couldn't give two shits whether or not he even existed. I'm watching for the fights, not The Egg.
You love him.
Fuck, I'm found out.

MacReady - 
StrikingMMA - I watch for the fighters and the fights. I don't care who is there or not there any more as long as the fights are good.
<span class="User-369213" id="userPost59418384">^</span></blockquote>

Consistent narrative. With Dana you get a certain lack of filter that is going to be very hard to find in a replacement. He also has a vast personal wealth now, which makes him less open to being influenced by cronyism.

It would be one of those final corporate zip ties if Dana is to be replaced by a random generic suit.

We've grown accustomed to Dana and the familiarity that he provides to the UFC brand as promoter/President.

The reality is that he's the one who convinced the Fertitta's to buy the UFC and without that impetus and direction who knows where the UFC/MMA would be today..

I'm a McGregor fan and it's easy to forget that the UFC/White promoted him to this place of prominence as much as Conor did. It's easy to hate on people, then when they are gone everyone wants to be contrite, but my own personal experiences are that Dana White is a practically perfect company fit for the UFC and it's going to be an immediate downgrade in the short term no matter what when he is replaced.

The UFC is a far poorer place without Joe Silva & Mike Goldberg than it would be without Dana. I actually like Dana, but his role as the "mouth" wouldn't stop if he left, he still loves MMA, he'd still talk about it and probably more freely on podcasts and shit. The broadcasts don't really feature him much, though press conferences would obviously miss him 

Yes, because I watched it before he was involved.

James

I'm a fan of mixed martial arts. You people are really weird...

Of course I would. Dana and I were never friends.

You wouldn't stop watching it because he wasn't there, you would stop watching it because the next bet guy probably couldn't do half the shit he does. Imagine if every card had twice as many cancellations and snafus...this stuff is harder than it looks.

I watched before he was there, I watched Pride and Strikeforce when he wasn't around them. Why would I suddenly stop just because Egg isn't around anymore? He adds zero to my enjoyment of the sport.

MMAFAN167 - Dana is not a fighter.

Yes he is, well he was. Hes a golden gloves champ, Hes fought everybody from HW boxers to Tito Ortiz (theres even a documentary out there on it) . He also went up agaisnt the Irish mob in south boston. so GTFO here with that shit.

FortyKoatz - 
MMAFAN167 - Dana is not a fighter.

Yes he is, well he was. Hes a golden gloves champ, Hes fought everybody from HW boxers to Tito Ortiz (theres even a documentary out there on it) . He also went up agaisnt the Irish mob in south boston. so GTFO here with that shit.

TO BILL BRASKY!!!!