Would you wear CLEAR Sunglasses?

They might have them already, but

If they made technology so that sunglasses can be clear , instead of tinted or dark, would you wear them

They would work exactly the same as reg sunglasses, maybe better, only difference is the lenses are clear and your eyes are completely visible.

Basicall looks like regular glasses

Would you?

For me, No, bc i like to hide my eyes when i creep on nice TnA

Humans would surely do this. Some humans already wear blank normal glasses or empty frames

I wear prescription sunglasses so I have an excuse to wear them 24/7. Even in meetings.

TheBearStare -

Humans would surely do this. Some humans already wear blank normal glasses or empty frames

i know the types of humans you speak of

But for actual sunglasses usage, to block the sun, protect your eyes, fishing, cycling, running, etc.....would they use clear shades?

Theyd be great for work

So I can’t creep at butts in them?

I want glasses that hide my eyes but are acceptable and not inconveniencing for indoors. Like the opposite of what you described 

I’m not even sure how that would work.  But I wear clear shooting glasses, so why not?

No. I like looking at asses in the summer. 

Fuck no.

My face is pointed toward my precious child splashing in the pool, but my eyes are on dem tiddies.

And that’s why.

You ain’t taking my perve blockers bro.   

invalid - So I can't creep at butts in them?

Why do you need glasses to creep butts? The dudes will never know you’re staring at their backside. 

One of the biggest advantages of sunglasses is that people can't see your eyes. Why would I want to give that away AND look less awesome.  

I already get caught looking when I switch to regular glasses and forget they don't hide my eyes like sunglasses, so, that's a no for me.